@Jags012 said in Here is how you earn the most XP::
Go to Road to the Show (RTTS):
- Create your player & get drafted
- Add your equipment to player
- Adjust sliders in the following manner: Human contact, human power, human solid hits, & CPU strike frequency all the way to the right (max). Human foul frequency all the way to the left (this will turn foul balls into home runs).
- Go to settings -> Gameplay options->Hitting difficulty->change to Beginner
- Go to settings -> Mode specific options->turn off fielding opportunities & base running opportunities
- Games take abt 2 mins & give u an avg 400 xp
IMPORTANT: Swing early for more home runs
Why, on gods greenest earth, would you EXPOSE this method if its working for you? It doesnt make sense. Its counter productive because it will just get nerfed.
This is why all the good methods died, because of this right here.