• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

PapaRick68_MLBTSP

PapaRick68_MLBTS

@PapaRick68_MLBTS
About
Posts
124
Topics
26
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Cy Young
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @victoryphoenix_PSN Thank you!


  • Next Flash Sale?
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Remember, Friends, that the last one was two Fridays ago on a big content drop day. Might be coming very soon to a theater near you if following the 16 day rough cadence. Happy Hunting! 😀⚾️


  • XP no longer counting?
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Uh oh. I just hit 200K and was going to binge this weekend! 😳⚾️


  • Cy Young
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    I read that he threw a “nickel curve” and I’ve always wondered if it were a slider or a cutter.


  • Issue
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Back in business!


  • Congrats to the devs on the Wild Card programs 10/1
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Have you seen any peeks on the remaining one yet?


  • Interesting Stats
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    For you fellow number crunchers. I noticed some tendencies while playing mini seasons and I ran some numbers to show you.

    ERA Study at Situational Junctions
    Vs. 1st Batter - 4.50
    2nd Batter through 2nd Inning - 1.50
    Leadoff/2nd Batter of 3rd Inning - 243.00
    Rest of 3rd Inning - 2.00
    Extra Innings - 4.50
    I’m an Insurance Analyst so you can trust these figures. 😜⚾️🧮


  • 8th Inning XP Path Goal
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @victoryphoenix_MLBTS I thought I saw the 2nd XP Path missions are coming on Friday.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Goal
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @Ericulous1_XBL No kidding. I got out of work early on Friday and was finished with the Spotlight and Andrew McCutchen programs by dinner time. I had both of the 7th Inning Bosses and concentrated on the 1st Drop Mission Goals to get more XP. I did save the last three Conquest Maps and completed the Subway one yesterday. So, to make a long story short, I’m at about 115K of the 275K goal and only have the Fall & Pipeline (which doesn’t excite me too much) Conquest Maps to play until the next content.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Goal
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    So, am I seeing this correctly as 275K and NOT 300K? 🤔


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @nymets1987_PSN I hear ya. I pulled Ohtani two months ago and again today. I had to pay 425K or therabouts for Judge during one of the last couple Flash Sales. They do unlock a lot of good reward cards like Tulo who is still in my A-Team.


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    alt text


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Thank you to Mr. Dolenz and Joe, one of the Companion App Admins. I reread their responses to a post asking about posting pictures. I still can't figure out how to do it on my phone, so I dusted off my old HP Laptop which is definitely the way to go for me.


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    I’m finally getting around to the last few Conquest Maps. I saved them for the new inning mainly for the 5K XP reward. I got a Headliner pack and for the second time this year I was rewarded with this gentleman who I sold for about 400K of stubs. This is the part where I’m going to attempt to post the picture. Good luck with the 8th Inning, Friends. Rick


  • Which Mini Seasons has the best rewards?
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    It looks like Moonshot has a repeatable Ultra Pack reward at 75 HR’s. Also, the Hall of Fame has 2 Headliner packs for 750 XP with primary 2B guys. Good luck! 😀⚾️


  • WC Reward Cards
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @Dolenz_PSN Someone on X said Cal Raleigh because it also matched the letters.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Players
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @Dolenz_PSN Sorry, I didn’t know they had an actual series in the past.


  • 8th Inning XP Path Players
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @Teak2112_MLBTS The anime artist? Ha ha


  • WC Reward Cards
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    @Dolenz_PSN Thank you, Mr. Dolenz. What about Tom Glavine for the mystery man?


  • WC Reward Cards
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP PapaRick68_MLBTS

    Any ideas on which players they might be?

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.