• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

nymets1987_PSNN

nymets1987_PSN

@nymets1987_PSN
About
Posts
5.5k
Topics
523
Followers
1
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    There really does not seem like much content in October for fans of teams not in the playoffs.
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN said:

    @beatlesnews_PSN at this point next year sds has to wow us I mean big legends who aren’t in the game gameplay updates either him or a rod and not just one legend I mean multiple. Maybe a new mode or 2 to takeover the wasteland of dq.

    It’s crazy how much they have turned against the players for me no repeatable missions in programs is confusing let me play how I want to play don’t force me into something


  • XP no longer counting?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @sbchamps17_NSW said:

    Ok thanks I'll try to continue playing but currently being stopped by the flu and seeing that I'm not getting any XP makes me want to give up

    Guess I’ll have to stop at 300k


  • CPU Pitching is Horrific
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @FN-Billy-Sastard_PSN said:

    @nymets1987_PSN yeah last night I was doing the Payton tolle to Austin Wells moment and wondering what the hell is this [censored]. I actually just force myself to snigger at it now rather get angry although that doesn't always work.

    I struggled with Riley versus Duran he either threw 102 high or splitter low


  • CPU Pitching is Horrific
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    The moment pitching against me is some of the worst I ever seen


  • XP no longer counting?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    I finished the XP path a few hours ago and since then i'm stuck at 0, i'm not getting any wheel progression at all.

    After games it shows my earned XP for said game with an empty line with 1 at the end.

    Anyone know why this is or a workaround?

    Have raised a ticket.

    Completed the path? Wow good for u


  • Hitting Moments
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @markemark_NSW said:

    I avoid moments when I can. Unfortunately they are mandatory for a lot of programs. I guess SDS doesn’t believe in repeatable missions anymore. I hope when the extreme program comes out there will be a repeatable element. I really liked the repeatable extreme mini seasons with vouchers that you could redeem for extreme program progress (I think that was ‘24).

    Oh how I miss repeatable missions


  • 99 Verlander?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN said:

    @xRatedGProdigyx_PSN said:

    Need a retirement program like they usually do with outgoing talents

    One with a 99 George Springer

    What was the name of this program last year


  • Any tips on the Paul O’Neill 3 hit moment?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    Moments are not for me I struggle way too much


  • Is it really a problem?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    Players like myself want to use players of our childhood and of our favorite team


  • 99 Verlander?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @brainfreeze442_PSN said:

    I would like that, but if they require me to play showdown like many pitcher programs I would be disappointed.

    Wish they let us buy the pitchers like deGrom I don’t have any cards from showdowns cause dislike the mode


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS said:

    @nymets1987_PSN I hear ya. I pulled Ohtani two months ago and again today. I had to pay 425K or therabouts for Judge during one of the last couple Flash Sales. They do unlock a lot of good reward cards like Tulo who is still in my A-Team.

    I’d love to finish the collection but not sure I’m wasting stubs yet on it


  • Subway Conquest Map
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS said:

    I’m finally getting around to the last few Conquest Maps. I saved them for the new inning mainly for the 5K XP reward. I got a Headliner pack and for the second time this year I was rewarded with this gentleman who I sold for about 400K of stubs. This is the part where I’m going to attempt to post the picture. Good luck with the 8th Inning, Friends. Rick

    I am Judge away from finishing and I refuse to pay 300K stubs


  • This Friday is another Roster Update. Who are you looking at or what are you expecting?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    Here is a bit of an issue with everyone buying hundreds of a player assuming he goes up.

    All of a sudden the supply of the 82 overall player poised to be upgraded to diamond drops. There are probably 10s of thousands of copies being hoarded by players (it only takes 100 gamers buying 100 copies)

    The card gets updated, everybody quick sells their dupes for a profit removing a ridiculous amount of copies from the market completely.

    So not only is the card rarer because it is now a diamond but it is also rarer because 10s of thousands of copies were simultaneously removed from the market when they were quick sold.

    TBH this is why I don’t complete collections now I’d rather not spend my time doing this


  • Another vault pack….
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    It’s live series every time I open


  • Mike piazza
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    @DelMaestro-_PSN said:

    Any chance we get a city scape Mike piazza card this week for 9/11? It would be cool to have a city scape piazza with the towers behind him

    Something about tying a program or a card release to a national tragedy seems in poor taste to me.

    "Get your Mike Piazza 9/11 Anniversary Cityscapes card only in MLB The Show 26"

    Yeah, that is definitely cringe worthy.

    He got a City scapes card in the mobile game


  • No major content two weeks in a row?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    I got a bunch of deluxe premier and ultra packs ready too


  • MP Program innings mission removed again
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    Thanks SDS appreciate u having it, removing it, adding it kinda, and removing it again


  • Player's Weekend and Little League Classic Program?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @Teak2112_MLBTS said:

    I would guess Little League wants nothing to do with Diamond Dynasty.

    Wasn't players weekend just bats this year? May be unpopular, but I think bat skins is the type of thing that belong in microtransactions and not in programs. Wouldn't be opposed to more incognito cards from the old players weekends though.

    Well I am all for players weekend content and LL program the players weekend has become boring

    I liked it better when the players put nicknames on jerseys


  • Captains and TA Done?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL said:

    @nymets1987_PSN said:

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL said:

    Safe to assume at this point? Be nice to get some captains to use now that it’s possible to fill out theme teams. The old ones are hard to use.

    Usually the last few years we had captain programs every week after the season is over

    That’s right, but I wonder how that could translate into a captain for each team. The pipeline content would have been perfect.

    I think captains should have been progressively better as year went on but they wouldn’t be able to sell those players as cards later


  • Captains and TA Done?
  • nymets1987_PSNN nymets1987_PSN

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL said:

    Safe to assume at this point? Be nice to get some captains to use now that it’s possible to fill out theme teams. The old ones are hard to use.

    Usually the last few years we had captain programs every week after the season is over

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.