• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

NWOStunna_PSNN

NWOStunna_PSN

@NWOStunna_PSN
About
Posts
507
Topics
115
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    WC Reward Cards
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    I’m disappointed this is where they put Babe Ruth. I wish him and Zobrist were swapped. People are gonna want that card and you have no way of grinding for it. It’s a “skill” or 1 million stubs. Rollins and Miz fit that better as would have Zobrist.


  • Vault pack odds
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Would it kill them financially if instead of these vault packs they gave us the no-sell thank you packs? Like give us that choice. Chase cards and headliner cards only. Their marketing team or whomever makes these decisions is awful this year.


  • Vault pack odds
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Does anyone honestly have any idea when the pull rate or odds will get better with this pack?

    It’s very frustrating that it’s called a “vault” pack and only choices I have ever got have been low diamond live series cards. I’ve bought and earned around 10 packs this far and have never had a choice of any vault pack. As a matter of fact, it’s been the same few card choices I have been getting.

    Christopher Sanchez
    Tyler Glasnow

    Every pack. So I don’t really want to do these conquest because it’s simply not rewarding enough to finish. I like the game, but it’s hard to be motivated by a “vault” pack that isn’t really a vault pack.


  • SDS: Vault Pack
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Take live series out of vault pack immediately! Enough is enough. Is a “vault” pack, not 85+ live series.

    Sincerely,
    Anybody still playing this game.


  • September Scouting Report Pack
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Note to SDS:
    I think EVERYBODY would be happy if you did not include “live series” in the “vault” pack.


  • New Conquest Map Tomorrow
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Vault pack is awful. Until they guarantee a chase card, even an old one. I don’t care. Sick of low live series diamond choices. Not right and everybody knows it. A vault pack SHOULD be a “vault” pack. Not a live series 85-89 pack. Cmon SDS


  • Vault Pack
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Don’t blow 30k. Trust me. I got choice of live series Cam Schittler and Christopher Sanchez. I’m livid. Fell for it YET again.


  • Vault packs and Chase packs
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    These packs are rare. Is it too much to ask (especially at this point in the game cycle) that these packs be TRUE to what they are?

    Meaning a Chase Pack yields a “Chase” card. Not even necessarily the current one. ANY one.

    Vault packs have a “vault” card.

    Meaning NOT a live series card. Like WTF?!? Why are live series cards even in these packs?


  • Ultimate Dream Squad
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    C Johnny Bench
    1B Lou Gehrig
    2B Rogers Hornsby
    3B Chipper Jones
    SS Ozzie Smith
    LF Rickey Henderson
    CF Ty Cobb
    RF Barry Bonds
    DH Babe Ruth
    BENCH
    Ted Williams
    Mickey Mantle
    Honus Wagner
    Biz Mackey

    Randy Johnson
    Walter Johnson
    Satchel Paige
    Sandy Koufax
    Clemens or Ryan

    Mariano Rivera


  • Pipeline duplicate exchange added that gives progress toward the Legacy PXP requirement.
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    @JediEl1823_PSN said:

    The jerseys from TA as well. Got so many dupes, let me exchange them, or quick sell them, or anything.

    This. This has drove me nuts.


  • Banned
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Stub sites have been around for years. Why this year is it suddenly a problem???


  • Friday’s Program or we Riot
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Any previews for tomorrows content other than this???


  • Friday program : moonshot?
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    @Teak2112_MLBTS

    Yes. Moonshot event is cool, but Moonshot cards at this point in the game isn’t ideal. Keep in mind that program would give you batting practice silver or bronze versions of Randy Johnson and Bob Gibson and Clemente with 120 power on both sides with 40 speed and gold fielding. Not ideal right now in the game cycle.


  • Friday program : moonshot?
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Hope not. And I hope it’s not Pipeline either. They literally need a program like Icons or Franchise greats. Too many big legends need cards. Bob Gibson, Roberto Clemente, Willie Mays. There are a ton more….


  • Flash Sale Today 12:30 PT
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Where is the Chase packs???? This is trash SDS.


  • Field of Dreams
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    @b-dub_butter42_PSN said:

    My guess is that the series will be like the Mexico City series

    Looks this way. Very small amount of cards, one will probably be an event reward.

    However I did think we would see stuff from the game like current Phillies and Twins.


  • Field of Dreams
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    Hopefully this isn't a Field of Greed.

    Hahaha. Make you buy a “Field of Dreams” bundle for $24.99 with the stadium and 20k stubs. lol


  • Mookie
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Even though he has come down halfway, I still can’t justify it. 200k for a card you will NEVER use. I will start to think about pulling the trigger when he goes sub 100k or just skip that voucher.


  • Field of Dreams
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    Are one of these new upcoming programs coming Field of Dreams? I’d love to have that stadium back in the game. Surely SDS won’t screw this up, right?

    Anybody seen anything on this?


  • Free Vault Pack
  • NWOStunna_PSNN NWOStunna_PSN

    I got the same choices in last 3 vault packs I have gotten. LIVE SERIES Christopher Sanchez and PCA. Trash BUT, I love what this did to the market!!!!!

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.