In the vault pack. It was listed as 1 of the 2 options. Ridiculous.
That just about some up SDS effort this year with the game.
In the vault pack. It was listed as 1 of the 2 options. Ridiculous.
That just about some up SDS effort this year with the game.
He hasn't gotten a card yet so I assume that they don't have the rights
His still able to be used in classic rosters in offline mode.
Will we be getting a Cy Young this year or has SDS just forgotten about him?
I got a tough choice with mine. Mookie Betts Easter card or Freddy Freeman LS card.
I'm a full time career so I don't have time for online games hardly anytime for offline games and SDS wants to start pulling this bulls**t. Been a loyal customer since the 989 studio days but if this is the way there going this will most definitely be my last year buying there product.
Plot twist: You won't. You'll just cry back complaining next year cause the season will be canceled!
Nice try but I've got bigger things to worry about then something baseball game that will most likely play exactly the same with all the bugs as this year's version.
I'm a full time career so I don't have time for online games hardly anytime for offline games and SDS wants to start pulling this bulls**t. Been a loyal customer since the 989 studio days but if this is the way there going this will most definitely be my last year buying there product.
How does anyone manage to pull anything out of those pack? I've opened 46 packs this year thanks to mini seasons, conquest etc and the best I've ever got was a gold.
I need 10000 xp with 1 day to go. Everything has been done. Any ideas how I might get it?
I remember last year we were getting double XP at the start and end of every inning. Sometimes even during the inning they would give a double XP weekend. This year they just seem to have given up on everything.
What's the point of diamond MLB uniforms in packs when we unlock all of them in the team affinity path? It's just a pointless diamond pull.
I don't have time to play online games as I care for my mum who has parkinson's. I wish SDS would make so there are more things to do offline.
Turned all of them off. Waste of money. They could have spent the money they used getting the rights into getting more legends
Does anyone have any idea what were meant to do with the duplicate non sellable uniforms were left with when doing team affinity? I don't know why they do it if we can't quick sell them. And what's the point of giving us the same uniforms in packs.
First one I played was MLB 03 which had Barry Bonds on the cover. They were still 989 studios then. I also used to play high heat baseball and MLB2K. We had much more choice.
Is it not possible to pull Jackson Holliday from the summer program packs anymore? I've opened about 20 packs of the deluxe choice packs plus got the summer pack twice in premier pack thanks to the mini season run it back. Has anyone had any luck.
The game is so slow at the moment. It took me 15 minutes just to set my line up to play a match in conquest. Then in the first inning I get discounted. Never have this problem with with any other game.
I just put in a ticket explaining all the missing uniforms and how I already checked online and YouTube will no results. Let's see what answer they give. Maybe we all need to put in a ticket.
I also would like to know how were meant to get the remaining uniforms.
What's the point of them releasing MLB26. It will look and play exactly the same as MLB25. They should just take a year off completely overhaul the engine they have and come back with MLB27. They could still drop updates for 25 so there still making income.
Wish they would just keep it on all the time. Game feels better with double XP.