• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

markemark_NSWM

markemark_NSW

@markemark_NSW
About
Posts
203
Topics
16
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    How is the Community Market feeling (8)
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I think bots are also finding ways to make it look like they are humans. Instead of immediately outbidding or underselling my orders, it waits 3 to 5 seconds to do so. That makes me go to some other screen and assume my order is good. However, in reality it’s not and I’m still outbid. I’ve been in amusing bidding wars with who I believe are humans, but I think bots are now making themselves look like humans with these little intentional delays.


  • Hitting Moments
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I avoid moments when I can. Unfortunately they are mandatory for a lot of programs. I guess SDS doesn’t believe in repeatable missions anymore. I hope when the extreme program comes out there will be a repeatable element. I really liked the repeatable extreme mini seasons with vouchers that you could redeem for extreme program progress (I think that was ‘24).


  • David Wright
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    Ahora tienes que gastar ~90,000 stubs para comprarlo. Si puedes esperar unas semanas es posible que va a ser otra manera de conseguirlo. David Wright fue el último premio del 7mo inning que acabó viernes 25/9.


  • How About Those White Sox
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @Jacob151167_XBL
    Yeah our World Series this season was the team sale. For no other reason it was a successful year. Let’s hope that Trout gets a real World series before he retires. Probably not enough time for it to happen with the Angels, though. To narrow of a time window.


  • How About Those White Sox
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    Good guys wear black.


  • Flores commentary
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN
    Story lines are the only commentary I listen to


  • First Time Playing The Show in a Couple Years...Questions/Observations
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I also used to take advantage of exchanges for general XP or program XP. They’re doing it less and less now.


  • I’m seeing a new trend.
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @Texas10pt_MLBTS
    In my experience there are always a few cards with prices that low. They must not know how it works


  • Is it really a problem?
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    As an Angel fan trying get 404 HRs with Angel players to finish the #1 fan Team Affinity, I’m very pleased that four Angels with good power just came out in the Moonshot series.

    I think the point is, why not distribute the good cards among all the 30 MLB teams. And they should have reasonably similar accessibility among the best cards of each team. Shouldn’t make Cardinal fans have to pony up so much for their favorite players, for example


  • Jolt Voucher - November
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    When I look at it on the app, it says 9/18 on the voucher itself. There’s not really a description when viewing on the app. It would make sense that the one for 55 jolt cards is for tomorrow, and the one for 60 will be the later one.


  • Jolt Voucher - November
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    Did you see it say November for the jolt voucher on the console or on the app? I looked on the app and it said 9/18 still


  • Internal Server Error
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    Anyone else getting this error message on the app?


  • An error occurred
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I’ve had to do that the last 2-3days. It says each time you do it that you’re good for 24 hours


  • This doesnt make sense.
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I’m assuming this is an AI response. Gemini maybe? Something to consider is that maybe that this AI response is wrong. Not sure I agree with that verdict. Words matter. When you use such vague terms like “better achievement,” you never know what you’re going to get with AI. What the heck does “massive aura of authenticity” mean anyway?! Yes 400 saves is a more exclusive club but there are 9 batters per team and just one closer per team. There are going to be way more players with 2,500 hits than there are closers with 400 saves so the 400 save club’s exclusivity is not as meaningful as AI thinks it is. Also saves weren’t recorded and pitchers weren’t managed like they are now throughout Major League history. All of this makes players with 2,500 seem commonplace compared to 400 saves but I don’t buy it. I’m not going to look into this now but I’d like to see how many players whose career started after 1980 have 2,500 hits compared with post-1980 closers with 400 saves.


  • September Scouting Report Pack
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @palmerjones_PSN
    Which one did you choose?!


  • September Scouting Report Pack
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    Vault pack!


  • Hear me out…
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    I have considered that, too. What would that mean for someone like Mookie Betts, though? Would make his Egg Hunt card more meaningful but only for a short time. A lot of people skipped that collection because investing in a 92 when the card is irrelevant (except for collections) is not worth buying. Might be better just to make all versions of a certain player supercharged.


  • Bryson Stott Arm Strength a 66 are you people okay ?
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @TripleH-4481_PSN
    “how many people actually work at SDS?”

    Three Yankees fans, two Dodger fans, a Mets fan and a Cubs fan (to taunt @Dolenz_PSN with overpriced cardinals cards)


  • Bryson Stott Arm Strength a 66 are you people okay ?
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @TripleH-4481_PSN
    The real crime is that Chili is a Yankee. Spent most of his career with the Angels and other teams but the Yanks get another 99. Yes, I know it’s a milestone, and he played for the Yankees at the time of his 350th homer, but are other 99 options for less represented teams.


  • Grind to Leo
  • markemark_NSWM markemark_NSW

    @SaveFarris_PSN
    Just hit 200k on Buxton. Probably won’t try Leo, but we’ll see.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.