This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.
This is the first year where I haven't had a "major" LS pull, and I've opened A LOT of packs.
I had 1 Chase pull - Subway Series Posada.
This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.
This is the first year where I haven't had a "major" LS pull, and I've opened A LOT of packs.
I had 1 Chase pull - Subway Series Posada.
Nothing until Friday the 9th
I really enjoyed the "Spooky" program last year, and I wish they would have made that an annual thing, like "Extreme" (although I think there was one year in the past 7 cycles without "Extreme", right @savefarris_psn ?)
I'm guessing we'll get Extreme in November. However, like a lot of others have posted here over the course of the year, there just hasn't been as much to do this year. I've already moved on to other games, and I typically only play MLBTS until December.
PEANUT!!!
If I look at the past 3 years total (which I thought SDS does), and I compare Pete to Mike Trout... I can't see how Mike is still an 85 and Pete is an 82.
Don't get me wrong - I love Mikey. But... there MUST be some biases baked into the rankings.
Although as usual, I'm sure I've missed something along the way.
How about this mission for the NLDS SD v. MIL program
"Hit the cable hanging off the roof"
I don't have the "Disconnect" icon, so I would have picked that.
Not a ton of love for the Rangers from Topps
Not Topps, but we did get a 99 Corey Seager Spotlight card last month, right? I'm not at my console so I can't check it.
Incoming required moments involving live series players I bet
"Misplay a fly ball with Bryce Harper and then hit a HR"
"Misplay a fly ball with Yordan and then hit a HR'"
Now those are some moments I'd find interesting.
Why wait if they are only promising 3 today?
Because reading is hard and I ignored the "3" part.
There was no Time Announced so it may not be at the normal time.
I'm guessing late, after the Braves/Phillies.
I'll take a Chase Meidroth please.
I'll throw Dale Murphy into this hat. But, he's also been forgotten by the Hall of Fame and too much of MLB in addition to SDS in this game. Man only led the entire league in bases, homers, and RBI for the decade of the 80's!
I love Joe Mauer, but if he's in the hall, certainly Dale should be.
the Soto moment
That's the one that gave me heartburn. Lefty/lefty against Hader with 81 power? I had 3 p/p that faded in the outfield.
Plus, everyone will pitch peanut to be silly
I will throw in RS her just to get to P5 ASAP. I don't care how many times I get mercied...
BTW, is that Bernie card a "Milestone"? @savefarris_psn LOVES batting average champion Milestone cards...
It's as accurate as my 7 game mini season saying that my players have played 145 games.
Anyone around my age (37) will
I'm 62 and I want him 
I would love a new card series... "Dead Ball Era" (I understand getting the rights to these players could be difficult). Make it part of a program - "Anti-Moonshot"? Have an event where every player has to have less than 80 power and lock it at Forbes.
Yes, I would seriously love that.
Why not have an OPTION to have at bats randomly start at more advanced counts?
This isn't impossible. I remember in past years, there were certain events that had "quick counts" (was that what it was called?)
Big ups to the geezers in here. I’m 47 and was about give up the game, but hearing yall in here makes me think, f it. I’ll be here for MLBTS40. Lol
I'm 62 (gulp). Been playing MLBTS since the early days. Strat-O-Matic when I was a kid. I learned that game from my grandfather - he had a mid-1960's version of the game. I wish I would have kept that.
MLBTS 40? I'll be 76. If they fix TA, I'll be here (@ericulous1_xbl ) 
I'm confused about the MLB 18 softball reference?
I think it's because pitch speeds were slow that year. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong because I'm old...
@Dolenz_PSN I looked for this a while ago in the various APIs but couldn't find it.