I agree with you. I’ve been a baseball fan following every game of my team since before and after Zobrist’s career. He will play more MLB games than I will in our lives lol. But, a lot of streamers and online players love this type of player and had a hole of sorts at his best position. I have been working to compile stubs to get what I assumed was a two-way Babe Ruth. I guess I’ll be able to take it easier now. I sure miss Ernie Banks, and wish I played early enough to use Ty Cobb and Rogers Hornsby.
globetrotter360_PSN
Posts
-
-
I think a two-way Babe card is a good bet. He’s a no-brainer on baseball’s Mount Rushmore, and worthy of a big collection reward. And he’s popular and overdue for his 99. He’s one of the few cards I’d work to get.
-
A good 99 Clemente is a welcomed addition for me.
-
Expressing your opinion like this often turns people away from your message. A little diplomacy can go a long way.
-
Tris Speaker
Grover Alexander -
Joe DiMaggio
Ty Cobb
Rogers Hornsby
Mel Ott
Sandy Koufax
More big early legends in general -
Glad to see that card. Wish it was a 99 though- just a weird OCD thing on me I guess lol
-
One of the few new legends they brought on this year is Cardinals great Red Schoendienst. Also Yankees great Phil Rizzuto. Neither have been rewarded with more than their introductory card at the start of the game. I’ve defended SDS more than most, but it doesn’t look good. With all their issues and lack of legends focus this could well be my final year. I hope not.
-
I expect very little. But, hope for some Ty Cobb/Joe DiMaggio-level announcement and prepared to be let down lol. My 2027 will be busier, but hope some early legends draw me back in to MLBTS next year! Earlier 99s of lesser-used legends would be a plus. Example: a 99 Richie Ashburn is valuable. But, not as much at the end of the game cycle when all 99s are coming out at the same time.
-
I can assure you that good companies value feedback as to why a consumer quits their product. I’ve banged the drum for more early legends and was happy with the new ones for this year, but they’ve been abandoned since launch. Many are frustrated with glitches and the pack scandal without much communication. So, you can debate the level this company evaluates things, but, in my opinion, having the feedback is indeed beneficial and hopefully forces improvement in those areas.
-
I had a wide latitude initially to rope in both sides, but the ending is my personal feelings lol. Thank you.
-
I wouldn’t blame any player for exploiting the glitch. But, no one should blame SDS for reversing those gains from that glitch. It simply impacted the whole game too much. I stay busy and play at my own pace. I like to save my stubs for 99 end-game cards- mostly of early legends. (I’m no Dodgers fan, but Campy and Snider are crushing for me FWIW.) I’d never heard of Lou Boudreau before MLBTS ‘26, but researched and very impressed by him. Yet, I realized he’d never overtake Honus Wagner as my SS. I finally decided to complete the Cleveland collection to get him, submitted a top offer, went to sleep, and awoke to find the price had escalated out of control. I now see why. I view this as a small example of today’s society. Morality will be stretched until the rubber band breaks. It should always be met tactfully by those willing to do the right thing. Silence is always a swing a miss….SDS steps to the plate….
-
Yeah, Gehrig is the one for me with this series.
-
There’s so many worthy legends for the game. Not all of their 99’s would be used much due to the game cycle. The Brock/Gwynn/Ashburn/Snider’s, etc. aren’t going to supplant the Mantle/Musial/Ruth’s for the outfield. Bring their 99’s out earlier. Make it a grind to get them. Would give something to do with a lack of content, especially for offline players.
-
@Player99_MLBTS
I completely understand. By the time 99s are released there are so many other 99s that most won’t be touched. I like playing offline to build a personal classics squad. I like Richie Ashburn’s on-base machine, but he will never crack my outfield against Mantle, Ruth, Musial, Williams, Mays, Aaron, Snider, Greenberg, Clemente, etc. I think some of these lesser 99s should come into the game much sooner. -
I could not agree more. Some storylines for these players would be well-received.
-
Was hoping for DiMaggio, Cobb, Hornsby, etc.. Too many players who were playing very recently.
-
Agree on Duke Snider. He was strangely overlooked last year. I love his swing
-
Ty Cobb would be amazing in the game
-
@Dolenz_PSN
Then you’re assuming as much as anyone lol. If you’re being subjective, I don’t think Tulowitzki moves the needle for hardly anyone. If that’s the big legend reveal they were saving then I’m genuinely surprised and it will be the first year in as long as I can remember that I’m not in on this game at the outset.
The direction of MLB the Show 26
Legends and Flashbacks collections
Roberto Clemente Day
Can you tell us when…
Please get the rights to these Legends
Please get the rights to these Legends
Red schoendienst
What happened to the legends?!?
Speculations for Fridays drop?
Just deleted the game
Sds better ban the mini seasons pack glitchers
Sds better ban the mini seasons pack glitchers
Here are where you get your Vintage Cards Tomorrow
Hall of Famers Who Only Have Gold Cards So Far
Bored again…
Rick Ferrell
Should have been Mickey
Collection Prediction
Ty Cobb needs put in the game!
These aren’t legends.