@Dolenz_PSN Doly, any notable Cards cards post all star break?
DoIHearBossMusic_PSN
Posts
-
-
@Dolenz_PSN Did those prices ever come down? I uninstalled when they were all going for like 300-400k stubs
-
@Teak2112_MLBTS Man I uninstalled this mess at AS break, genuinely not sure how people can still play this stale mess.
-
46 here, playing since Ortiz 2006, MVP had my time prior to 2006.
-
@KenKen71412_MLBTS I am astonished how people still play this stale mess. Its soooo booooring
-
@Dolenz_PSN Cards have some money decisions coming up soon, we know how 'frugal' the Dewitts are with the budget.
-
Noot never was a great player, such a good dugout personality. Not sure why AZ gave up so much for him, but I ain't complaining on that one.
-
@PAinPA_PSN Yeah man, I will likely give 27 a break too, wonder if there will even be a season next year
If there’s a lockout content may be better for the old folks like me that love legends / legend related programs.
True
-
@PAinPA_PSN Yeah man, I will likely give 27 a break too, wonder if there will even be a season next year
-
@ANF_GOLD99_PSN I mean, I'm still not playing though lol. I meant the switch was flipped as in this game is a bore. Doesn't mean I don't like seeing my Cards getting some love! Glad they listened to me though haha
-
@im_aPugtato_PSN Hey hey hey, take it easy! lol
-
@Dolenz_PSN You MAKE room for JoBA! lol
-
THHHHRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! JoBaaaa!
-
@DrBear100_PSN Exactly my thoughts, its Chase time!
-
He is already outpricing himself lol
-
Thats two HRs!!!!!!! Baez bombs for Jo-Ba! JoBa!!!!
-
@Dolenz_PSN Chase pack $800k since they are putting every other Cardinal in there
-
@WolfgangMLB_XBL Haha man I uninstalled about a week or two ago, even with new players and Cardinal players it def. flipped my switch, just stale and uninspired mess man.
-
@Dolenz_PSN Man this is why I uninstalled this mess, not sure how you can stay engaged with this sht show as a Cards fan.
-
@GoozeFn_PSN at the cost of a miilion plus stubs for all of them lol, this is why I uninstalled. Unobtainable BS from this clown chicken-sht studio
I know it is greedy....
The direction of MLB the Show 26
Well, this isn't fun.
Any oldtimers still here?
Flash Sale Today 12:30 PT
Alec Burleson supercharge time!
Baez / Dolenz
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
OK I uninstalled lol, but you better get Joshua Baez (JoBa) a Stanton like 99 card! THRRREEE in his first 3 ABs!!!
Roster Update
Man, SDS continues the Cardinal hate...