• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

dfwrazorback_PSND

dfwrazorback_PSN

@dfwrazorback_PSN
About
Posts
8
Topics
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Any oldtimers still here?
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL 61 here. I always wanted Strat O Matic from when I first saw it advertised in the yearly Street & Smith magazine but I ended up getting Superstar Baseball from Avalon Hill since I saw it at a toy store in the mall. Solid game with lots of legends.


  • Community Home Run Challenge
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @MarioMendoza935_XBL said:

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    I'm basically playing for a couple of hours when the weekly content comes out, and anything more is just when i'm bored or have 20 minutes to kill.

    This is the first year since I started DD in 2020 where I go days without playing. I've moved on to other games, like GTA (refreshing my memory with the new one coming out in November) and PGA 2k25. I haven't played a golf game since "Hot Shots", but here we are.

    BTW - Hot Shots? Loved that series.

    I use the 2017 Hot Shots game as my "time killer" game when I'm bored with my main game and a new game that I will be jumping to is a week or two from being released. Since content this year in MLB has stagnated I started a new Hot Shots run last night and will see how far I can get in it until FC 27 is out next weekend.


  • Draft content
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @RealMessiah_XBL The 3 extra games is a bit of a buzzkill but at least the reward is essentially the same. Just won't be able to knock it out twice in one night like last year.


  • Draft content
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @samguenther1987_PSN said:

    Draft content is live

    Conquest map has the repeatable draft choice pack, you get 3 picks each time you complete the map. This was huge last year, happy to see it back.

    This was a godsend last year for those of us who like playing conquest. I wouldn't mind it if this stays an annual thing.


  • Draft content
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    @sbchamps17_NSW Did they give a reason? (I don't have Twitter).

    Here's what they posted roughly 4 hours ago. No tweets since -

    "MLB Draft content will go out later than anticipated. We are working to get these first five picks and even more draft cards available for you tomorrow. Stay tuned for more details."


  • How about extending double XP?
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    @nymets1987_PSN said:

    @dfwrazorback_PSN said:

    Honestly, they need to make it 3x or 4x. I've played the same amount as always and I'm not even to 350k yet. Game XP in single player modes is ridiculous. Last night I played 6 conquest games, a few 3-inning MS games, two 9-inning MS games and a few DQ missions and collected a whooping 25k XP of which 4k came from completing the conquest map. Unless they add some huge XP bonuses to the Tuesday and Thursday content this week I'm not getting to 500k even if they extend double XP.

    Something tells me why there is a program on Thursday

    That crossed my mind too but I didn't want to get my hopes up if it turns out to be nothing.


  • How about extending double XP?
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    Honestly, they need to make it 3x or 4x. I've played the same amount as always and I'm not even to 350k yet. Game XP in single player modes is ridiculous. Last night I played 6 conquest games, a few 3-inning MS games, two 9-inning MS games and a few DQ missions and collected a whooping 25k XP of which 4k came from completing the conquest map. Unless they add some huge XP bonuses to the Tuesday and Thursday content this week I'm not getting to 500k even if they extend double XP.


  • AL West boss pxp not counting
  • dfwrazorback_PSND dfwrazorback_PSN

    It looks like only the Mariners card is messed up. Instead of counting Randy for the PXP it's counting the Topps Now Seager captain card for the repeatable boss PXP mission.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.