TL/DR : Is pitcher fatigue still broken in 9 inning mini seasons after 6 months ?
I just started a “classic mode “ mini season ( 28 games , 9 innings , hall of fame difficulty) since I just can’t grind conquest anymore . Played one game , was wonderful . Game 2 , 4 of my 5 starting pitchers are completely out of stamina and so are all but 2 of my bullpen are also out of energy. I’m thinking “ok maybe it’s trying to be like it’s a real season and forcing me to use all my roster “ . Played game two and other then the CPU starter being almost out of enery at first pitch , still played the game , went great . So I’m about to start game 3 , my entire rotation is about 1/4th “yellow” energy and my bullpen is all in red . I haven’t played mini seasons much this year but I thought the starting pitcher fatigue issue was fixed at least for user teams ? Anyone else having this issue ?