• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

BearDownGoBlue_PSNB

BearDownGoBlue_PSN

@BearDownGoBlue_PSN
About
Posts
372
Topics
39
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Do Moments Ever Ruin Cards for You?
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Very true. I did the extreme Anderson one and got it right away. Allowed me to skip a couple. I practically couldn't get one out of the infield with Boggs on the veteran difficutly one. I've never been able to hit with any Boggs card in any version of the show for some reason. But give me a Lindor or an Adam Dunn and I can do no wrong.


  • Do Moments Ever Ruin Cards for You?
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    I’m sure it’s a combo of bad luck and bad swings from whoever is using my controller, but sometimes getting stuck on a moment ruins a card for me. The other day it took me forever to do the Julio Franco xbh moment. I had five or six straight perfect/perfects go for singles or outs. Today it was a Greenberg xbh moment and me hitting multiple warning track power shots. I know it’s petty but after those I’m like “welp that noodle bat is never going in my lineup”

    Has this ever happened to you? What moment/card?


  • First Time Playing The Show in a Couple Years...Questions/Observations
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Took advantage of the free download and have been playing for about a week. I played the show from 18-23 and then took a break, got a little burned out. Been enjoying the new game for the most part. Couple of things...

    Team Affinity - Real bummer that you can't do exchanges anymore. That'll be quite a grind to get all of those done. But I guess that's what I get for starting in September.

    Duplicates - Is there anything to do with dupes other than sell them? I did the exchanges that were available. Is there any reason to hold on to them? Selling all of those will also be quite the grind, but you just can't beat 5 stubs for a common, baby! (Just a side idea for this, I came to the show directly from playing FUT on FC26 and having something similar to their squad building challenges could be a nice thing to do with duplicates)

    I'm am most definitely not and never will be a world series level player, but cool to see some exclusive rewards for gettting to 1000 in ranked. Bummer that it'll mean I have no shot at collecting every player.

    Anything else I should know about how DD has changed in the last couple years?


  • This game has jumped the shark while riding a dollar store knockoff godzilla
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Why so dramatic with the “I’m deleting the game for a few weeks” comment

    I see that often on here

    Congrats on getting a console with infinite storage space. Some of us have to delete games to make room to try new games.

    You see comments like this often because a lot of players are frustrated/losing interest in the game, and this is a good forum for providing feedback to SDS.


  • This game has jumped the shark while riding a dollar store knockoff godzilla
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Boring grinds, quantity over quality when it comes to content, etc. etc., I agree with most of the criticisms of this year's game that appear on this forum regularly.

    Maybe I've just been playing the game for too long IDK, but this year's DD has just not been fun since about week 2 or 3.

    I realize this isn't an airport and I don't have to announce my departure, but I'm deleting the game for at least a few weeks. Maybe I'll come back for season 3 where there will be 30 brand new unusable future starts to grind for in TA3.

    Hope things get better and more interesting in future seasons, but I have a feeling '24 will be the first year since '18 that I don't buy this game.

    Signed,

    BearDown "Chad Brad!" GoBlue


  • Commentary cracks me up.
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    I like trying to strike Chisholm out before they can finish the grandma story


  • Oh the good old days when the forum was…
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    The year was 1928. You might have seen Al Capone dancing the Charleston on top of a flagpole.


  • Nicknames I'd like to see in the next round of Incognito Players
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    I don't think any players actually use any of these, I'd just like to see them:

    Professor Mutton Chops
    The Trash Man
    Rob Bob
    The Mayor of Savertown (should probably be a closing pitcher)
    Chompers


  • Major Misses by SDS in 23: A Show Lover's Take
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Completely agree with all of this. I've played DD and tried to collect as many cards as possible every year starting with '18 and this is as bored and annoyed as I've ever been with the game.

    The perfect/perfect outs in particular seem to be ramped up this year. Especially in Moments and Showdown, where they are just plain inexcusable. User input, not luck, needs to matter in those modes.

    But hey at least we get useless cards with cute names! That's fun!


  • Jersey name issue?
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    I think the incognito players are embarrassed by how lame this incognito and kaiju content is so they are hiding their names. Same goes for the scoreboard operators, can't see the incognito names there either.


  • Team collection predictions fourm game
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Assuming rewards somewhat coincide with the live roster as they have in the past (good roster gets a diamond, etc), the Cubs will be a 72 Todd Hundley


  • prestiging players a review imo
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    The only thing I would change is cutting the points needed to go from level 4 to level 5 down a little. I’m cool with it being a long grind but right now it’s a tad too much imo.

    I feel like I play a ton (or at least I did until a few weeks ago don’t play much lately) and I’ve only got two players to level 5, both of them SPs. I finally have a couple of hitters getting close and it feels like they have been in my lineup since god was a kid.


  • Heavy sigh
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    So scratch that playing in the event for something to do stuff. 94 and 95 overalls for the rewards. Haha ridiculous. Make the juice at least somewhat worth the squeeze give us POTM Mondessi.


  • Heavy sigh
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    These posts are so discouraging. I was thinking about jumping into online play in the event just for something to do. Nothing worth grinding offline for me anymore. I have a hard enough time hitting and winning under the best of circumstances. I’d go ballistic if I kept losing decent games to freeze offs and disconnects.


  • Kind of DD related
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    I left Facebook five or six years ago. Only thing I miss is trolling fans of rival teams. That was fun.


  • Is it just me or are pitchers the best fielders?
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    The pitcher wall is real but I also think the cpu outfielders that rob a home run seemingly every other game deserve an honorable mention.


  • How many unopened standard packs do you have?
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    None I am way too retentive to let packs sit unopened for more than a few minutes.


  • MLB TS 21 Year in Review Report
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Next event I can feel it


  • MLB TS 21 Year in Review Report
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Anyone find anything interesting in their report?

    I found that I played way too many games in general. Not surprising.

    Also found that I spent 1% of my time playing showdown. Higher than I would have liked but hey no game is perfect.


  • Well, that’s interesting…
  • BearDownGoBlue_PSNB BearDownGoBlue_PSN

    Feels like a good day to buy and hold.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.