I’ve finally completed every major collection! ( Beltran, Vmart, Miggy, Tulo, WBC madness) all done and I can say I have everything done! At least for a mere two days…
b-dub_butter42_PSN
Posts
-
-
@Player99_MLBTS As an Astros fan yes we cheated… But if you look into it and stop assuming things then you would find Altuve did not participate and just so happened to be at the height of his career.
-
Well I did the lightning map and in that vault got Ted Williams so…
-
Where does it say Friday?
-
Just learned that yesterday this kid threw a perfect game in the minor leagues (AAA I believe) I think it would be cool if SDS just supercharges his regular card for a few days since minor leagues or not, a perfect game is something special
-
WBC Santana or LS Cam Schlittler, I do wish now for September they remove or bump the LS diamonds to 91/92 or make it just rare rounds
-
Also Jose Altuve 1 hit away from 2500 on a different milestone note!
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN Okay but he is one of the very few to have gotten him
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN Can check Ozzie Smith what his numbers are
-
@joeydubs91_PSN you are probably the very first to unlock him for free
-
@Dolenz_PSN who’s the captain of your team right now?
-
I knew you could do it
Happy for you -
Congrats man you’ve deserved the pack luck all year! My advice might to be go for Pujols now and Ozzie later but I don’t know your personal preferences.
-
I mad at myself knowing I would go on a spending spree but forgot to sell Mookie while he was high and ended up taking a 70k loss because the stubs went to multiple vouchers instead of one
-
Does not appear, you get one for 9000 pop with pipeline players and is repeatable. But very well could be non sellable
-
Is Diamond Quest just packs, been looking forward to a new player one
-
You know I was expecting it to completely destroy the market. I had bought a Stanton and Betts when the free vault pack came out but never collected them since I wasn’t close to Vmart at the time. I would have sold them if they went astronomically high but they have “only” dropped 20k.
-
Why’d CJ Abram’s not go diamond?
-
Who have yall invested in? For me I went all in on Abrams so hopefully he will go diamond
-
My guess is that the series will be like the Mexico City series
Finally Done It
Altuve 2500 career hits program on 9/11/26
September Scouting Report Pack
Altuve 2500 career hits program on 9/11/26
Thomas Pannone
September Scouting Report Pack
Acuna card?
Grind to Leo
Grind to Leo
Grind to Leo
I was able to do a thing..
I was able to do a thing..
Never Say Never! I apologize for disparaging the Shark Map
Shark map today
Pipeline Mini Seasons
Friday Pipeline - now with card reveals
Free Chase Card in the Shop Now!
Predictions on attribute dates
Roster Update
Field of Dreams