Non Sellable Cards

SDS

Ok, I have read from past post cant sell duplicates from affinity packs once you complete the team. I have 5 of one card, what do you do with them all? Whats the reward of getting all these doubles thru those packs when playing moments?

SDS

@DocHawk said in Non Sellable Cards:

Ok, I have read from past post cant sell duplicates from affinity packs once you complete the team. I have 5 of one card, what do you do with them all? Whats the reward of getting all these doubles thru those packs when playing moments?

I believe you can exchange them. I've also noticed that if you 5 of one card, only 1 or 2 may be no sell, but you have to exchange those or lock them in before you can get at the sellable ones..

SDS

Thanks for reply

SDS

Definately exchange.

Weirdest thing today, I pulled a gold and diamond from the Silver player pack. I didn't know that could happen and I've probably opened 300+ of the Silver player packs.

SDS

Yea I go thru a few packs a week and never had that kind of luck, good pulls. I am a bit POed that I complete a team, continue to get cards for that team and most I cant sell.... a few I am able to put on the market but most I get the "cant sell those card statement" and I know they are in addition to the locked ones. If I get a silver or gold that I dont see getting bumped up in level I immediately goto market to sell and thats why I am confused. Anyway thanks all for replies.