• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Friday 10/9 Diamond Quest Rewards (actual cards)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
33 Posts 10 Posters 1.6k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSN
    wrote last edited by Dolenz_PSN
    #20

    @Texas10pt_MLBTS said:

    @Dolenz_PSN

    Brother, I’m 71 years old and didn’t play since 23 and only got 26 on September 1st when it was free. I haven’t spent a dime and have an all 99 team and $1M in stubs. If I can do DQ with ease, so can you. If you can play Conquest on Legend or even HOF you will get better at hitting. You need patience at the plate. Just gotta quit playing on Rookie and Veteran. Now just do it.

    While I appreciate the advice and recognize that you are absolutely correct, that if I practiced more on the harder difficulties then I would indeed get better and be more successful with this mode.

    The problem is that when I play the game I just want to have some fun. If I want to spend productive time practicing to get better at something then I would break out my guitars, which have been ignored far too long. 🎸

    Texas10pt_MLBTST 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @dolenz_psn
    Brother you can earn packs and cards playing Conquest on a harder level and still have fun getting better. And while we are on the subject, I’m practicing on my Les Paul through a vintage Fender Tube Amp right now. Do both. Never regret what you can do now that you can’t do when you too old to.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #22

    Okay, if you guys are really guitar players then what are the first 6 chords in Free Bird? 😀🎸🕊️

    Dolenz_PSND Texas10pt_MLBTST 3 Replies Last reply
    1
  • Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSN
    wrote last edited by Dolenz_PSN
    #23

    @paparick68_mlbts

    Man I never learned it fully but I am pretty sure the solo section is just G, Bb and C

    The intro is like G, ??, Em

    The second chord just lowers the bass note to F# or something but I am not sure if the chord name?

    My guitars are tucked away in their cases so I can't work it out right now

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #24

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS
    Honestly I like Freebird a lot but I play and or learn early Allman Brothers Band stuff and Blues. Didn’t say I was great but love playing. I do have a Korina Explorer and a Firebird because I liked Allen Collins so much. My Les Paul and SG are because of Duane and Dickey and what they played on Fillmore East.🎸🎸🎸

    Dolenz_PSND 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSN
    wrote last edited by Dolenz_PSN
    #25

    @Texas10pt_MLBTS said:

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS
    Honestly I like Freebird a lot but I play and or learn early Allman Brothers Band stuff and Blues. Didn’t say I was great but love playing. I do have a Korina Explorer and a Firebird because I liked Allen Collins so much. My Les Paul and SG are because of Duane and Dickey and what they played on Fillmore East.🎸🎸🎸

    If you are an Allman Brothers fan would you be impressed that I am friends, or at least friendly with Jack Pearson.

    Texas10pt_MLBTST 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #26

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS
    G
    D
    Em
    F
    C
    D
    Haha looked it up

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • MarioMendoza935_XBLM global:{posts.user.status}
    MarioMendoza935_XBLM global:{posts.user.status}
    MarioMendoza935_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    avid Questers

    😂😂😂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #28

    @Dolenz_PSN
    Jack is probably one of the best unknown guitarists there is. And he plays mostly cheap Squire guitars. However he is so good, any guitar he plays he sounds awesome on. I saw a video of him playing Duane Allman’s SG and he was awestruck. Did you know that Dickey gave his SG to Duane because he didn’t like to wait on Duane to retune during live shows on his Les Paul? That was after Fillmore and not long before Duane died. Duane has been my favorite guitarist since 1971 when I was 16.

    Dolenz_PSND 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #29

    @Texas10pt_MLBTS Jack is also just an incredibly humble and nice guy.

    Go to YouTube and find a video of Jack and Tommy Emmanuel playing Avalon together on two acoustics. I am the one who filmed that.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Teak2112_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Teak2112_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Teak2112_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #30

    Tried the DQ. Won every moment/showdown. Got Springer.
    Played the second stadium game. Set it on veteran because I didnt want to risk it

    First inning, single, stole second and third. Ground ball > thrown out at home.
    Second inning: single. stole second and third with 1 out. perfect perfect line out
    Third inning: perfect perfect fly ball to deep center (with the exit velo perk and 102 power)
    fourth inning: another thrown runner out at home, and another perfect perfect fly out
    fifth inning two run homer
    bottom of the fifth: 2 run homer

    won game in seventh. did not get card. At least I didnt lose Springer, but I think I am done with the game for the year

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #31

    Hi Guys, ha ha. That second chord is just D with the F# bass note on top. That Beatles All You Need is Love little downward riff. And yup - G, Bb, C. I remember right before I left home for college, yelling the chord changes to my Dad who was feeling no pain and talking to one of his Army Buddies on the phone. Oh my God. The Fillmore East album came out when I was 4 and my parents wore out their copy. They were both in their late teens when I came along and always seemed to be fighting when Whipping Post was playing. My Dad was a bass player mostly. As the song goes, I know all the chords but I’m strictly rhythm, I never made it cry or sing. 😀

    Dolenz_PSND 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    Dolenz_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #32

    @PapaRick68_MLBTS

    I'm kinda embarrassed that I did not recognize the D chord even after knowing that the F# was in the bass.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #33

    @Dolenz_PSN said:
    Go to YouTube and find a video of Jack and Tommy Emmanuel playing Avalon together on two acoustics. I am the one who filmed that.

    Oh wow.
    Tommy is a fellow Aussie so I was lucky enough to see him live many a time in my youth.

    I saw Tommy and Slava Grigoryan many times, despite largely growing up an emo/hardcore music fan in the early 2000s.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.