2025 Spooky program
-
There have been spooky cards twice I think. It definitely give fans of the 18 teams not in the playoffs hope that they can still get some cards in Oct
-
I am assuming there will be no Extreme program this year? We are well beyond the point where they typically would release it?
-
There have been spooky cards twice I think. It definitely give fans of the 18 teams not in the playoffs hope that they can still get some cards in Oct
I was referring more to the style of the drop, with the daily content and several cards along the way.
-
I realize that, but the way that they did the program last year is that they released it week by week so there was always a hope that your favorite team would be included
Even though they have given us a ton of Cardinals cards this year, albeit very expensive ones, I still look at an October drought and wonder why I should choose MLB The Show over other games.
-
@WolfgangMLB_XBL The last two years the Extreme program was released in the 3rd week of October.
-
@WolfgangMLB_XBL The last two years the Extreme program was released in the 3rd week of October.
Really, I thought it was like August. I’ll take your word for it.
-
Last year it was October 17th.
But it should be released in the dog days of summer in August. I don’t like it being released this late.
-
Last year it was October 17th.
But it should be released in the dog days of summer in August. I don’t like it being released this late.
Did it used to be released in August a few years back. I seem to remember doing it in the late summer most years…
-
Extreme would have been nice last inning since there was barely any other content in it.
-
Cause they know it's SPOOKEH MONTH!
does spooky dance