XP no longer counting?
-
Can also confirm that once you hit the 300k XP it will start counting again
-
Okay. I just hit 300K and the electrodes made that magical sound and I’m now showing at 1,436/30K on the wheel path. Why? Actually, I don’t want to know.

️ -
@NotesOfJohn_PSN -- rest assured, as I said above, we're looking into it.
Appreciate everyone who's chiming in here to share their experiences.
-
Still stuck at this point, no wheeel
-
Same here. Wheel stopped after getting to 275. I just stopped playing then.
-
Seems to be working now.
-
I haven’t gained any xp since I hit 299k and I just completed the 15k xp milestone on multiplayer program
-
@MamaJynxyyy_PSN -- Did it start working after hitting 300K XP earned, or did it appear to start working before that?
-
@SDS_JoeK_PSN i dont remember. I hopped on whenever it was and it was tracking. So i dont recall sweetheart.
-
At this point, we are seeing XP counting behind the scenes, which would reflect what you all seem to be seeing, given that things seem to improve when you hit 300K.
With that in mind, we're pretty sure this is a visual bug.
We'll keep an eye on it, though and on this thread, and address as needed.
-
The overall XP counter continues, the issue is that we don't get any progress on the wheel, meaning there's 25-30k of earned XP that goes into the ether and we're all missing one entire wheel spin.
In my time playing the game, the wheel always starts when you get the boss, that is not the case here.
I know it's not much as we're most likely to get a 5-pack or 2.5k stubs, but suggesting it's merely a "visual bug" is either misunderstanding the issue or being disingenuous.
-
I should've already did the wheel once but because of it not counting til you hit 300k we've all missed out on packs and or stubs
-
The overall XP counter continues, the issue is that we don't get any progress on the wheel, meaning there's 25-30k of earned XP that goes into the ether and we're all missing one entire wheel spin.
In my time playing the game, the wheel always starts when you get the boss, that is not the case here.
I know it's not much as we're most likely to get a 5-pack or 2.5k stubs, but suggesting it's merely a "visual bug" is either misunderstanding the issue or being disingenuous.
I think its because the had the Boss Packs at 275K this IP instead of the normal 300K.
-
@x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN Absolutely that's the reason.
There's a chasm between the boss and the wheel which has never been there before.Guessing they didn't code the change properly, but that's pure speculation because they obviously won't tell us the reason.
-
I’m stuck at 199,623. I just played an events game to catch up on some XP. First thing I noticed is some of the players in my lineup that weren’t P5 didn’t gain any XP. Then I went back to the “XP path” and realized I didn’t receive a single XP point. This happened to me for the first time during the last inning for a couple of days & I reinstalled the game & it fixed it. My internet connection isn’t great so I really don’t want to do that again. (NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO.) Seriously, this game is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been frustrated all year with the amount of times I’ve had to close the game & restart due to menus freezing up & now I need to start redownloading the game on a semi-regular basis?? Insane. Just insane.
-
I started getting xp today but missing everything since I hit 275k/boss pack on Friday.