• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

XP no longer counting?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
59 Posts 24 Posters 7.6k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #43

    It's a mess and the continued radio silence from SDS is disappointing, if not surprising.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #44

    Can also confirm that once you hit the 300k XP it will start counting again

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #45

    Okay. I just hit 300K and the electrodes made that magical sound and I’m now showing at 1,436/30K on the wheel path. Why? Actually, I don’t want to know. 😳⚾️

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • S global:{posts.user.status}
    S global:{posts.user.status}
    SDS_JoeK_PSN SDS
    wrote last edited by
    #46

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN -- rest assured, as I said above, we're looking into it.

    Appreciate everyone who's chiming in here to share their experiences.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Donnied1111_MLBTSD global:{posts.user.status}
    Donnied1111_MLBTSD global:{posts.user.status}
    Donnied1111_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #47

    Still stuck at this point, no wheeel

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Rocketfish5151_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    Rocketfish5151_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    Rocketfish5151_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #48

    Same here. Wheel stopped after getting to 275. I just stopped playing then.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • MamaJynxyyy_PSNM global:{posts.user.status}
    MamaJynxyyy_PSNM global:{posts.user.status}
    MamaJynxyyy_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #49

    Seems to be working now.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Taz0828_NSWT global:{posts.user.status}
    Taz0828_NSWT global:{posts.user.status}
    Taz0828_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #50

    I haven’t gained any xp since I hit 299k and I just completed the 15k xp milestone on multiplayer program

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • S global:{posts.user.status}
    S global:{posts.user.status}
    SDS_JoeK_PSN SDS
    wrote last edited by
    #51

    @MamaJynxyyy_PSN -- Did it start working after hitting 300K XP earned, or did it appear to start working before that?

    MamaJynxyyy_PSNM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • MamaJynxyyy_PSNM global:{posts.user.status}
    MamaJynxyyy_PSNM global:{posts.user.status}
    MamaJynxyyy_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #52

    @SDS_JoeK_PSN i dont remember. I hopped on whenever it was and it was tracking. So i dont recall sweetheart.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • S global:{posts.user.status}
    S global:{posts.user.status}
    SDS_JoeK_PSN SDS
    wrote last edited by
    #53

    At this point, we are seeing XP counting behind the scenes, which would reflect what you all seem to be seeing, given that things seem to improve when you hit 300K.

    With that in mind, we're pretty sure this is a visual bug.

    We'll keep an eye on it, though and on this thread, and address as needed.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #54

    @SDS_JoeK_PSN

    The overall XP counter continues, the issue is that we don't get any progress on the wheel, meaning there's 25-30k of earned XP that goes into the ether and we're all missing one entire wheel spin.

    In my time playing the game, the wheel always starts when you get the boss, that is not the case here.

    I know it's not much as we're most likely to get a 5-pack or 2.5k stubs, but suggesting it's merely a "visual bug" is either misunderstanding the issue or being disingenuous.

    x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX 1 Reply Last reply
    3
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #55

    I should've already did the wheel once but because of it not counting til you hit 300k we've all missed out on packs and or stubs

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX global:{posts.user.status}
    x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSNX global:{posts.user.status}
    x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #56

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    @SDS_JoeK_PSN

    The overall XP counter continues, the issue is that we don't get any progress on the wheel, meaning there's 25-30k of earned XP that goes into the ether and we're all missing one entire wheel spin.

    In my time playing the game, the wheel always starts when you get the boss, that is not the case here.

    I know it's not much as we're most likely to get a 5-pack or 2.5k stubs, but suggesting it's merely a "visual bug" is either misunderstanding the issue or being disingenuous.

    I think its because the had the Boss Packs at 275K this IP instead of the normal 300K.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #57

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN Absolutely that's the reason.
    There's a chasm between the boss and the wheel which has never been there before.

    Guessing they didn't code the change properly, but that's pure speculation because they obviously won't tell us the reason.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • BRUCRU262_PSNB global:{posts.user.status}
    BRUCRU262_PSNB global:{posts.user.status}
    BRUCRU262_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #58

    I’m stuck at 199,623. I just played an events game to catch up on some XP. First thing I noticed is some of the players in my lineup that weren’t P5 didn’t gain any XP. Then I went back to the “XP path” and realized I didn’t receive a single XP point. This happened to me for the first time during the last inning for a couple of days & I reinstalled the game & it fixed it. My internet connection isn’t great so I really don’t want to do that again. (NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO.) Seriously, this game is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been frustrated all year with the amount of times I’ve had to close the game & restart due to menus freezing up & now I need to start redownloading the game on a semi-regular basis?? Insane. Just insane.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • DEF266_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    DEF266_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    DEF266_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #59

    I started getting xp today but missing everything since I hit 275k/boss pack on Friday.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.