XP no longer counting?
-
yeah, it's sort of stupid that the wheel doesn't start counting until 300K, more programming excellence from sds
-
So basically in around 9K XP it'll start counting again and I just lost out on the 25k after getting the boss, I really wish that SDS would give us the XP that we earned
-
I got the Boss at 275K on Saturday. I played some last night and today and I could wrong but I swear for the past couple games I’ve been stuck at 294K plus. I’m going the uninstall/reinstall route.
-
It's a mess and the continued radio silence from SDS is disappointing, if not surprising.
-
Can also confirm that once you hit the 300k XP it will start counting again
-
Okay. I just hit 300K and the electrodes made that magical sound and I’m now showing at 1,436/30K on the wheel path. Why? Actually, I don’t want to know.

️ -
@NotesOfJohn_PSN -- rest assured, as I said above, we're looking into it.
Appreciate everyone who's chiming in here to share their experiences.
-
Still stuck at this point, no wheeel
-
Same here. Wheel stopped after getting to 275. I just stopped playing then.
-
Seems to be working now.
-
I haven’t gained any xp since I hit 299k and I just completed the 15k xp milestone on multiplayer program
-
@MamaJynxyyy_PSN -- Did it start working after hitting 300K XP earned, or did it appear to start working before that?