XP no longer counting?
-
I got to 275K a few hours ago and got the Boss. I played a bit after that and I’m now at 279K and change. I just noticed the app says I’m at 93% complete so as mentioned previously, you must get the Boss at 275K and finish the 8th Inning at 300K. Have they ever done that before? I’m a ways away from the wheel but I hope things are straightened out by then.
-
@PapaRick68_XBL No.
It's some sort of error.
Your wheel spin 30k count should start automatically once you get the boss. -
You will get XP again at 300k. What a silly "glitch" at this point in the year. Really hope they can fix it for others even if it's too late for me.
-
Confirmed, the wheel starts at 300k not 275k.
-
yeah, it's sort of stupid that the wheel doesn't start counting until 300K, more programming excellence from sds
-
So basically in around 9K XP it'll start counting again and I just lost out on the 25k after getting the boss, I really wish that SDS would give us the XP that we earned
-
I got the Boss at 275K on Saturday. I played some last night and today and I could wrong but I swear for the past couple games I’ve been stuck at 294K plus. I’m going the uninstall/reinstall route.
-
It's a mess and the continued radio silence from SDS is disappointing, if not surprising.
-
Can also confirm that once you hit the 300k XP it will start counting again
-
Okay. I just hit 300K and the electrodes made that magical sound and I’m now showing at 1,436/30K on the wheel path. Why? Actually, I don’t want to know.

️