XP no longer counting?
-
I finished the XP path a few hours ago and since then i'm stuck at 0, i'm not getting any wheel progression at all.
After games it shows my earned XP for said game with an empty line with 1 at the end.
Anyone know why this is or a workaround?
Have raised a ticket.
-
Same here
-
@soonermagic78_XBL Oh, that sucks.
I'll update if I get a response.
I've deleted and i'm re downloading now as others have suggested that can fix it.
-
@soonermagic78_XBL Oh, that sucks.
I'll update if I get a response.
I've deleted and i'm re downloading now as others have suggested that can fix it.
Ok thanks man.
-
@soonermagic78_XBL deleting the game? If so, will I still have all my stubs and players?
-
Happened with me too - it just started counting the xp again at some point, but it didn't count it for about 20k worth of xp. (Im guessing that xp is lost forever)
-
@soonermagic78_XBL deleting the game? If so, will I still have all my stubs and players?
Yes you will still have everything, just need to uninstall and reinstall the game
-
Mine still isn’t counting. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Guess I’ll wait till the next inning to complete all these programs. I’ll just be wasting chunks of xp
-
I've shared this with the team so they can look into it. I'll keep you all updated as necessary. Thanks!
-
Uh oh. I just hit 200K and was going to binge this weekend!

️