Postseason Programs
-
Is it me or are we getting less cards for team. It use to feel or be like 4 for the losers and 3 for the winners. It’d just be nice to have more for theme teams.
-
@Dinger_Dan19_PSN I think the seven game series may involve bigger programs.
-
Yeah they give more and more cards as it gets further in the playoffs.
Last year there were 6 AL and 5 NL in the Wild Card programs.
This year there’s 6 AL and probably 6 or 7 in the NL (I suspect there will be 4 cards from the Phillies/ Braves series.
-
A sale reliever would be awesome.
-
Seems to me that when I last played in 2024, they didn’t put the first actual postseason programs up until a couple of days after the games and series finished. This year they put it up the very next day. That’s probably what the reason is for that. In any event, I think they did a great job in getting those overnight games into a series right away. They probably had a bunch of people working overnight to do it. That’s real dedication.