• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Can we set the announcers?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 1.1k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • beatlesnews_MLBTSB global:{posts.user.status}
    beatlesnews_MLBTSB global:{posts.user.status}
    beatlesnews_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Am I right that you can’t indicate which announcers you want permanently in the settings? If not, I really think that would be a great idea.

    StinkyMcPooter_XBLS 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • StinkyMcPooter_XBLS global:{posts.user.status}
    StinkyMcPooter_XBLS global:{posts.user.status}
    StinkyMcPooter_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    @beatlesnews_MLBTS

    I don't think the problem so much is with the announce team. The problem is, they've used this team for 5 years (I think) now, and things are getting stale.

    It doesn't matter who you use. After that many years, things are going to get repetitive.

    I heard rumors that this may be it.

    beatlesnews_MLBTSB 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • beatlesnews_MLBTSB global:{posts.user.status}
    beatlesnews_MLBTSB global:{posts.user.status}
    beatlesnews_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by beatlesnews_MLBTS
    #3

    @StinkyMcPooter_XBL I did not play MLB The Show 25, so I don’t know about Robert Flores, but I do know Doug & Singy were here in ‘24. And Renel Brooks-Moon was, until the year before, the P.A. announcer for the San Francisco Giants and she’s great in the game now. But I wish we could set the announcers once we want to use one game if we wanted to.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.