Babe
-
@Teak2112_MLBTS Just another sign of the direction SDS is going, and that's anti-consumer.
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN are the players who earn the Babe not consumers?
-
Are you really going to defend this nonsense? You can't even buy Babe Ruth right now. How is it ok for arguably the most iconic player in the sport to have his only card since May unobtainable less than a week after its release?
-
1307 have officially owned this card in at least some form or fashion.
-
1307 have officially owned this card in at least some form or fashion.
270,000 people have gotten 5k pxp of any kind in that same time frame
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN are the players who earn the Babe not consumers?
I agree, they are still giving away a lot of cards and stubs.
-
I dont like the "leaderboard system" - its too wonky, and too restrictive. I dont think its "anti consumer" though - its just a bad idea (like a lot of other ideas in this game)
-
Putting babe on the leaderboard and making him unobtainable, knowing full well his contributor card was also prohibitively expensive and unobtainable for 99% + of people is really inexcusably out of touch
-
I dont like the "leaderboard system" - its too wonky, and too restrictive. I dont think its "anti consumer" though - its just a bad idea (like a lot of other ideas in this game)
Its part of a bigger pattern though. While there have been some really good free cards (Lindor, Jones) I feel the balance has shifted towards putting more and more big names into rarer cards like headliners or WC cards. I didn't feel the balance was this off last year.
I understand why they would do this, but it is anti-player.
And in general mode specific rewards is inherently anti-player as well, but having them available on the market does greatly reduce that impact.
-
@rubicante23_PSN Come on, man.