Hitting Moments
-
More mandatory (to complete programs) moments.
Have fun, lads.
-
So, today's weren't as bad for me.
I expected merry hell from the Ben Rice one (2 XBH) and the Chourio HR (with 79 power) but shockingly got both quickly.
The two that caused me grief were the Kiki HR and the Mesa Jr HR.
How did you all go?
-
I think we have more forced moments in the last 7 days than we had all year outside of Jolt programs
-
I actually like these recent programs because they take a little effort. At least, its not like you play a 3-inning game and you're done (like many programs this year).
-
The HR moments are annoying because it feels like that's most of the moments and it's always in a program where you have to complete it to finish it.
-
I finished last night while listening to the radio feed of the game. The last program took me a little longer. The biggest challenge to me on this one was the 7 XBH’s for the Rays. The team I built was just about all lefties and more contact hitters. I was just about to go to sleep and by some miracle I hit 5 HR’s in my last AB.

️ -
The Jackson Chourio moment is impossible.
79 power won’t get it done.
-
The Jackson Chourio moment is impossible.
79 power won’t get it done.
I played half hour took a break finished with barely over the wall homer
-
@capardo_XBL Shockingly, i got it done at my third attempt.
Nasty work from SDS, though.
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN I had success with a previous three hit moment by just using contact swing, not normal or power.
-
@beatlesnews_MLBTS Interesting.
I always use normal.