This game is a joke
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL Give it up, dude.
You were angry, you quit games and told porkies here.
Sack up, admit it and move on.
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL Give it up, dude.
You were angry, you quit games and told porkies here.
Sack up, admit it and move on.
I quit games after winning and then a 1 minute pause and players then hitting perfects tell they were winning. Then strike out 3 times again. Go play on allstar more kid
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL Give it up, dude.
You were angry, you quit games and told porkies here.
Sack up, admit it and move on.
I quit games after winning and then a 1 minute pause and players then hitting perfects tell they were winning. Then strike out 3 times again. Go play on allstar more kid
I show that you lost 4 games against other players on the day that the Weekend Classic began. You only ever had the lead in one of those games and, if the game logs are to be believed, you lost the lead in the 3rd.
I see no evidence of players who could not hit the ball for 6 innings and then came alive
I am also not saying that none of them cheated, just that your facts as stated in the initial post do not agree with the logs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E Quakes AlwaysxDukex W 1 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 4 12 0 501st Rhyno1986 L 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 01 2 3 4 5 6 7 R H E All Nations dottn shi W 0 1 3 1 0 1 2 8 10 0 501st Rhyno1986 L 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 10 01 2 3 R H E Maul Squad JMONEY8765 W 0 2 1 3 5 0 501st Rhyno1986 L 0 0 0 0 0 01 2 R H E Bears ValleyRNR W 4 0 4 4 0 501st Rhyno1986 L 0 0 0 1 0 -
@Rhyno1986_XBL You can throw lame insults all you like, it only solidifies what this thread has exposed about you.
I sincerely hope the 1986 in your gamertag doesn't reflect your year of birth, because if it does, eek.
-
@Rhyno1986_XBL You can throw lame insults all you like, it only solidifies what this thread has exposed about you.
I sincerely hope the 1986 in your gamertag doesn't reflect your year of birth, because if it does, eek.
Not to be that guy, but I had him blocked until recently. Unblocked because I didn't recall why. Kind of making sense now, though.
-
OK folks, I think we've taken this discussion as far as we can productively, so I'm going to go ahead and lock for now.
-
S SDS_JoeK_PSN locked this topic