As an offline player, I get the hint
-
So I finished the May Spotlight, Sal Perez program, and new Conquest to get Javi Baez as an offline player. Now what?
-
So I finished the May Spotlight, Sal Perez program, and new Conquest to get Javi Baez as an offline player. Now what?
The new miniseasons is fun
-
So I finished the May Spotlight, Sal Perez program, and new Conquest to get Javi Baez as an offline player. Now what?
The new miniseasons is fun
i did that one too . that bom kinsler took forever to get 4 XBH's.
-
So I finished the May Spotlight, Sal Perez program, and new Conquest to get Javi Baez as an offline player. Now what?
That’s up to you. What’s your goal?
If you want collections, grind miniseasons. The best repeatable rewards we’ve had in a long time.
If you want to build PxP, play CPU games (although many seasons works for that as well, but sometimes you want to use certain cards to get better packs).
If you want stubs, do DQ.
If you just want to play, do any of it.
And the beauty of it is that no matter what option you choose, you’re gaining XP along the way!
-
So I finished the May Spotlight, Sal Perez program, and new Conquest to get Javi Baez as an offline player. Now what?
That’s up to you. What’s your goal?
If you want collections, grind miniseasons. The best repeatable rewards we’ve had in a long time.
If you want to build PxP, play CPU games (although many seasons works for that as well, but sometimes you want to use certain cards to get better packs).
If you want stubs, do DQ.
If you just want to play, do any of it.
And the beauty of it is that no matter what option you choose, you’re gaining XP along the way!
And if you want TA go make a new PSN account and play 21/23
-
I agree with you - you know why? Because I feel like most people that are playing PVP are either content creators that have the time to do it or the guys that are sitting on their mom's couches or basement that don't have to work a job that are really good at it it's not some special ability because you have extra you know dexterous fingers or you can make certain plays it's called 10,000 hours I'd read the book that's why and they're most of my [censored] that's why that's why I mean I just think it's funny that another person thinks they're better at another a game other than another person just because they have some special ability when it's really been it's very scientifically been proven 10,000 hours
-
@DeeRockkerr_PSN If they put in 10,000 hours of practice, then yes they are better than you at the game. Also, is this English. Or, did you post while drunk or high?
-
Lol Google voice - it was English : but barely - your not wrong.
-
I was agreeing with - it was just rambling lol
-
@Ditka06_MLBTS if I get online and play will I get to see idiots dancing after every bunt? I hope so
-
In general, offline players are not valued anymore in video games.
SDS just gives out that impression. But, it's not one shared by most other companies.
-
@Precisionist99_XBL














LMFAO