Team Affinity stage 2

SDS

Any idea when team affinity stage 2 drops? I’ve seen a rumor of them releasing with 2nd inning program but haven’t seen any confirmation

SDS

I wouldn't expect it before Mid May at the earliest, more likely June. Then stage 3 in August/September

SDS

@T-mac4pro said in Team Affinity stage 2:

I wouldn't expect it before Mid May at the earliest, more likely June. Then stage 3 in August/September

This doesnt really go along with what they said originally. If I remember right, in one of the streams they said it wouldnt be far into the year when stage 2 dropped.

SDS

@CubanDoctor21 said in Team Affinity stage 2:

This doesnt really go along with what they said originally. If I remember right, in one of the streams they said it wouldnt be far into the year when stage 2 dropped.

And its still not far in the year. Game is not even a month old. Id lean more towards mid may though

SDS

Personally I think it’ll be a week or two weeks after the second inning. The program itself is enough hype, after a week or two they will have there big drop like they do every year.

SDS

I'm just guessing the plan is likely May, July, and September/October. Gives about 2 months between stages and fits with the spring, summer, fall theme.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Team Affinity stage 2:

@CubanDoctor21 said in Team Affinity stage 2:

And its still not far in the year. Game is not even a month old. Id lean more towards mid may though

No but June would be 3 months in so I doubt is it much longer. I say by the end of the month it will be released but maybe just wishful thinking on my part

SDS

It’s spring so has to be late April early May, June is start of summer

SDS

@ChArTeRBuS said in Team Affinity stage 2:

Personally I think it’ll be a week or two weeks after the second inning. The program itself is enough hype, after a week or two they will have there big drop like they do every year.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. So, if the 2nd Inning drops in a couple days on April 10th, I'm thinking we'll probably see Stage 2 of the Team Affinity around April 24th -- May 1st.