We've posted and requested until the cows came home. What are we realistically now hoping made it into the SC, at a bare-minimum of QoL updates?
I'm just hoping for more functioning props(think placeable groups of people), people using the the picnic tables, and placeable bullpens. That's my "top 3 hopes", being realistic.
The ability to quick sell duplicates en masse.
Have an option to quick sell all duplicate commons.
Have an option to quick sell all duplicate bronzes.
It is just too much of a hassle to sell duplicates right now. In game (I don't know about the app) you have to look at every team, scroll through their 40 players and quicksell duplicates one by one. At the end of the year you were getting so many packs and so many jumbo packs it was just too many to keep up with.
Add a filter to card selection for programs and then tasks. If I need to gain PXP with NL Central players for Team Affinity then let me choose that in a filter so that I can see all of my valid options for a position without needing to individually look at each of the 5 teams for every position on the field.
@Sarge1387 said in Let's hear your hopiums for 24:
@Blind_Bleeder fair enough. Did you ever get what I called the "puzzle piece" bug? Where you'd load into a WIP, and one of the things from a grouping would be missing, and the second you clicked it the game would crash?
I haven't. But, I haven't been very adventurous with other's parks either. I've only used 4.
I'm hoping for....
-less prop sensitivity around the walls
-placeable fans or at least fans using the tables, rooftop seating, restaurant seats etc.
-Better fonts that include numbers
-able to put home run line on top of wall and distance markers on walls
-custom bullpens, get them off the field
-the more props the better!
• Moving the bullpens behind the outfield walls
• Out of town scoreboards in the walls (Has to show scores from other current online matches that are in progress if playing online Diamond Dynasty)
• Custom jumbotron graphics/animations
• Yellow lines on the walls
• Numbers on the walls for distance
• Standing fans
• Ads in the walls
• Customize foul poles
• Customize batters eyes
• Customize jumbotrons and sizes of jumbotrons
• Foul territory seating templates that are similar to foul territory seats in MLB stadiums
• Domed stadiums with or without retractable roofs
• Customize seating designs
• Moving foul territory walls
• Ads behind home plate that MLB stadiums have
• Customize dugouts
• Netting in foul territory seats
• State flags and flags of other countries
• More lettering designs
• Custom lights and lights that connect from the upper decks that MLB stadiums have
@Blind_Bleeder Honestly there's no way it should take anywhere near the same amount of time...especially for the bullpens and foul territory since all they need to do is use even just the minor league parks as templates to skirt any copyright/trademarked issues. I dunno anything other than this damned jewel box design that has way more foul territory than Oakland