What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose

SDS

Mine is Howie "clutch" Kendrick as a 90 rated contact based versatile 2B option with decent pop which is usually a light position i think he'd be a cheeky card to add in early this game cycle.

His fielding and speed is mediocre so he wouldn't be over powered or anywhere near end-game.

SDS

I honestly hope the 2nd inning guys will be higher rated than just a 90 overall.

SDS

I’m hoping for like a rookie season Mike Trout. To my knowledge they have never offered anything like that but I have always wanted to one a trout but have yet too

SDS

@marquesm00 said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

I’m hoping for like a rookie season Mike Trout. To my knowledge they have never offered anything like that but I have always wanted to one a trout but have yet too

There was a 99 2012 Mike Trout in 17

SDS

@raesONE said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

@marquesm00 said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

There was a 99 2012 Mike Trout in 17

I wasn’t sure I knew there was a 99 at some point but the year he was in I stopped playing a bit early

SDS

They will definitely be higher than 90. Weren't the first inning guys between 91 and 93? I'm assuming they will be in the 94 to 96 range. Who knows maybe a 99 pitcher. Last year I think the second inning was alomar and Wagner but I'm not sure

SDS

@T-Rox_09 said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

They will definitely be higher than 90. Weren't the first inning guys between 91 and 93? I'm assuming they will be in the 94 to 96 range. Who knows maybe a 99 pitcher. Last year I think the second inning was alomar and Wagner but I'm not sure

I actually think it was the hardware Vlad, miggy, and SS bumgarner

SDS

@MrGamebred said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

@T-Rox_09 said in What card do you want in the 2nd inning program from last season? If you could choose:

I actually think it was the hardware Vlad, miggy, and SS bumgarner

Yea I think madbum was actually a 98 overall.