Perfect Perfect means nothing...

SDS

I just hit 3 PP Flyballs with Acuna, Rendon, and Trout in a Conquest game. Each one of them was caught on the warning track.

Trout exit velo was 109. Springer caught it in front of the 404 sign in Center.

It's a shame they messed with hitting so early on in the game and have failed to tweak it back.

SDS

.800 always remember

SDS

It was .800 supposedly in the Beta. It is NOT .800 now, no way no how.

SDS

It's def not .800 anymore, but saying it means nothing is hyperbole, I still get rewarded more then I don't on perfect/perfect.

SDS

Lineouts are going to happen. I’ve also noticed that lower power guys don’t go deep to the middle of the field, which is fine in my book.

SDS

I hit a contact swing perfect/perfect HR with Gleyber earlier but also had a couple with Acuña go to warning track. I feel like it is pretty good overall though because it isnt too hard to get it several times per game

SDS

I would say its more like .400 now which isnt realistic to IRL baseball.......

SDS

@windmillsfordayz said in Perfect Perfect means nothing...:

I would say its more like .400 now which isnt realistic to IRL baseball.......

I don’t know, that’s a [censored] good BABIP.

SDS

The MLB average on linedrives was like .585 last year

SDS

For everyone saying the batting average is only .800, that estimate was for all combinations of perfect/perfects. SDS said in the pre release streams that a perfect/perfect flyball with a player with 80+ power would be a guaranteed home run, unless you were playing in polo grounds or another stadium with crazy dimensions. So you definitely got screwed with Trout and possibly the other 2 if they were facing lefty pitchers

SDS

The perfect perfect with guys with power over 80 is a home run is a lie. I had a game a few days ago where I was 2/7 on perfect perfect liners. Sanchez, Pete Alonso, Ryan sandberg , yelich and granderson against a lefty all fly balls caught. They broke hitting with the first patch and the perfect perfect that are low and outside or high and outside are truly a joke

SDS

@beanball0571 said in Perfect Perfect means nothing...:

The perfect perfect with guys with power over 80 is a home run is a lie. I had a game a few days ago where I was 2/7 on perfect perfect liners. Sanchez, Pete Alonso, Ryan sandberg , yelich and granderson against a lefty all fly balls caught. They broke hitting with the first patch and the perfect perfect that are low and outside or high and outside are truly a joke

Yes it is a lie. Just like it was a lie that user input would matter this year

I also had a perfect/perfect flyball with Bryce Harper get caught at the warning track