How many innings is enough, SDS? Eckersley shutout mission is ridiculous.

SDS

I must have put in over 100 innings trying to beat this on veteran already, where you have to throw a complete game shutout. I've tried every strategy pitching-wise imaginable.

Worst of all, get this ... I have lost the last THREE games the same way. In the 6th inning or later on solo home runs by Marcus Semien of the A's ALL THREE times.

I would love to evolve my favorite relief pitcher's card, but you just don't seem to want to let it happen.

Not cool, man. I enjoy grinding, I don't enjoy near-impossible. Makes me want to not play the game anymore.

SDS

@tfrog76 said in How many innings is enough, SDS? Eckersley shutout mission is ridiculous.:

I must have put in over 100 innings trying to beat this on veteran already, where you have to throw a complete game shutout. I've tried every strategy pitching-wise imaginable.

Worst of all, get this ... I have lost the last THREE games the same way. In the 6th inning or later on solo home runs by Marcus Semien of the A's ALL THREE times.

I would love to evolve my favorite relief pitcher's card, but you just don't seem to want to let it happen.

Not cool, man. I enjoy grinding, I don't enjoy near-impossible. Makes me want to not play the game anymore.

I had trouble with the no hitter, but the shut outs weren’t terrible. I also have up on this evolution and the pudge one. They’re not worth it

SDS

Yeah, those missions are pretty terrible, you gotta pray to the RNG that you finish them.

SDS

@eatyum said in How many innings is enough, SDS? Eckersley shutout mission is ridiculous.:

Yeah, those missions are pretty terrible, you gotta pray to the RNG that you finish them.

Isn't this the truth.

SDS

9 innings 3 hits 0 runs 24 ks

Changed a couple things on my pitching settings. Bam

SDS

Any pitching vs cpu just alternate fastballs up and breaking down

SDS

Yeah. High fastballs and low breaking. I find they always fall for a low change up after a high inside fastball.

SDS

It took a couple try’s bc I’d get to the last inning and give up something cheap. But it took under two hours to finish his soloe

SDS

I feel this but on FOTF Blake Snell mission