Reggie Jackson

SDS

Anyone else notice this guy is one of the worst outfielders in the game ? He has cost me 2 games in the field already . He’s a 99, he should catch routine fly balls

SDS

I haven't had any issues with him in the field, sure he's not the rangiest outfielder but he does fine in left

SDS

He spins around , and just has zero awareness . Runs to the spot and doesn’t catch the ball. I expect more out of a 99 reward

SDS

manually control the routes with him and take a route that will make him face the ball before catching it. if u go straight to where the ball is gonna land it will hit off his head and drop. i realized that after my first game with him lol

also noticed if u you put outfielders in their secondary position they tend to do that a lot as well.

SDS

I have also struggled with him in the field but he is an Irreplaceable bat at this point in the game so you have to keep him in the lineup

SDS

Never had a problem with him In the outfield, even made a few bs catches so I’m not complaining

SDS

I don't have him, but there is a reason he was such a perfect fit for old Yankee Stadium IRL...very small RF to hide him in.