Y’all I need your opinions

SDS

Yo yo so I’m sitting at 882. And if I win I can be borderline from 900s. Or if I win I could also get to the WS.

So I’m thinking of absolutely taking advantage by using all my good pitchers for this game. I have Dennis, Roy and kluber and ready. But if I win and I’m borderline 900, I will be screwed. What are y’all expert the show opinions on this?

SDS

Possible but highly unlikely you get 18 points for a win. Think you would need to play someone ranked 1000 or so.

SDS

@D_e_m_I_s_E said in Y’all I need your opinions:

Possible but highly unlikely you get 18 points for a win. Think you would need to play someone ranked 1000 or so.

You right. I guess I’ll play it safe.

SDS

@and_engel8 said in Y’all I need your opinions:

Yo yo so I’m sitting at 882. And if I win I can be borderline from 900s. Or if I win I could also get to the WS.

So I’m thinking of absolutely taking advantage by using all my good pitchers for this game. I have Dennis, Roy and kluber and ready. But if I win and I’m borderline 900, I will be screwed. What are y’all expert the show opinions on this?

Talk?

SDS

If you play someone above you, you should get at least 20. Go big or go home!

SDS

There is no way you will get 18 points or more unless you play someone way above your rank. You will get around 12-15 if you play someone in your rank ballpark.