Fotf bell vs Santana

SDS

Im debating on which to go for. Bell or Santana. Santana can play C, but horrible defense. Like the switch hitting ability of both, and Santana has better D and vision, while Bell has the power. What does everyone think?

Currently have alonso but looking for another lefty with higher vision.

SDS

I personally like both but power is always king. So Bell.

SDS

I can't comment on FotF but live series Bell has been awesome for me so I'm actually quite keen to go for his FotF card now. Definitely has become a target.

SDS

@canesrforeal2 said in Fotf bell vs Santana:

Im debating on which to go for. Bell or Santana. Santana can play C, but horrible defense. Like the switch hitting ability of both, and Santana has better D and vision, while Bell has the power. What does everyone think?

I went with both! I think showdown for bell is easiest since hader is last boss and stamina gets shot easily; I beat it on one try.

Chased Santana next and on my second run through that division actually went undefeated. So going after both is not far fetched.

SDS

I have Bell and quite like the card

SDS

Bell is good.

SDS

@canesrforeal2 said in Fotf bell vs Santana:

I have both and have hit extremely well with over 10 HR's with Bell. Struggling with Santana so much that I took Posey for C at Silver 1. People hit different with different people, that is just my experience with both of them. Bell over Santana by a large margin for me.

SDS

Bell is an absolute monster.

My stats online (mostly AS)
156 AB's
.481 avg
44 XBH (24 HR)

7 BB 4 SO

SDS

I have both, and Bell is the most clutch hitter I have (over Reggie, Mathews, etc.). I have him in the 3 hole, and Santana between 6 and 8 depending what lineup I throw out.

SDS

Thanks for the input. Looks like Bell wins, but im going for both. How would u guys rate them vs alonso? I just need more vision on higher difficulty

SDS

I like Bell a lot, many would say Olson is the best FOTF though.

SDS

I love Santana!! He hits mooooo shots!!

SDS

@stewart1465 said in Fotf bell vs Santana:

I like Bell a lot, many would say Olson is the best FOTF though.

Ive heard this and have used olson in pursuit of some al west affinities, just like the switch hitter possibility