If You Think Hitting is Hard in The Show?

SDS

Spare a thought for those who do it in real life. You think the pitch speeds are too fast in The Show, but you want realistic gameplay? Think again.

https://youtu.be/z_4WxKJsiQ0

Not picking on anyone. I just found this really interesting.

SDS

@xxfireflyxx69 said in If You Think Hitting is Hard in The Show?:

Spare a thought for those who do it in real life. You think the pitch speeds are too fast in The Show, but you want realistic gameplay? Think again.

As someone who used to play baseball when i was in high school this is kind of dumb. Of course real life in anything is harder than video games. Thats like saying "you think its hard getting a team to work together a complete a mission on call of duty? Well look at the special ops soldiers in iraq showing you how hard it is in real life!" Oh yeah spare a thought for mlb players who do it in real life? Theres a reason why even if you are a bench warmer you get paid a minimum of i think $553,000 lol. Its effin hard to hit anything over 90 let alone 95 and up while dealing with changing speeds and movement.

SDS

Wow... thanks for just saying what I said. Did you have a point while you were pumping yourself up?

Thanks for the really dumb reply.

SDS

I am 42 and i can still make contact better with a baseball IRL better than I can on The Show. Ok, maybe not against the same pitchers lol. But I will be able to at least get my bat on a baseball as long as I can move my hips and arms.

SDS

Weird flex, this is a game bro. Calm down.

SDS

Wow... thanks for just saying what I said. Did you have a point while you were pumping yourself up?

Thanks for the really dumb reply.

Like I said in my post this is kind of dumb of course real life is harder than a video game aka this was an extremely dumb and a no shi sherlock thread and that was an extremely dumb youtube video.

SDS

I always wanted to see a frame by frame breakdown of the pci being moved, so that part was cool even if minimal and somewhat hard to tell, lol.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in If You Think Hitting is Hard in The Show?:

I am 42 and i can still make contact better with a baseball IRL better than I can on The Show. Ok, maybe not against the same pitchers lol. But I will be able to at least get my bat on a baseball as long as I can move my hips and arms.

It’s because you don’t have 40ms input lag in real life.

SDS

I could see release and spin a whole lot easier irl than i can in a video game.

SDS

in real life u dont have to move a [censored] pci, but it's still harder in real life.

SDS

another thing is in real life you have to load and think about timing