Not earning player XP

SDS

So I’ve been trying to catch up on old programs, specifically April Monthly Awards. I seem to not be obtaining XP towards certain players who I’ve used in Conquest, Mini Seasons, even online play (specifically Ward, France & Dawson). I see I am gaining XP for other goals in this program in every other way.

I tried to reinstall the game & noticed no change. Am I crazy, or potentially doing something wrong?

Any input would be appreciated.

SDS

You are using players from the April Program, right? I don’t remember who was in it. Is that the one with Rizzo as the Lightning card?

SDS

Yes, I have been earning XP with him, no problem. I’ve even earned the total April players XP. Just on 3 other random players. They have been stuck at the XP that I’ve had for almost a week now.

SDS

So the Dawson, Ward, and France missions just won't advance? Or did you already do those and need some other mission?

SDS

They are stuck at the XP totals they are at, even with playing games where they’ve performed in a way that puts XP in the April Hitters total, but not for their individual XP missions.

SDS

Are you in stage 2 or stage 3?

SDS

If you're already in Stage 3 which sounds like you are cause you said you've got Rizzo, you can't go back and do the individual missions from Stage 2 for more points...You can only do the 2 missions in stage 3 which are repeatable. 500 PXP w/ Rizzo and I believe it's 1500 or 2500 w/ ALL other April POTM Cards.

SDS

I made it to stage 3, but these 3 missions are in stage 2

SDS

Ahh okay, I did not realize that. At least April can be completed with the Total Players XP mission being repeatable.

SDS

That Rizzo still rips.

SDS

Yea, that Rizzo is pretty good

SDS

@Hankee22_XBL said in Not earning player XP:

Ahh okay, I did not realize that. At least April can be completed with the Total Players XP mission being repeatable.

Correct. And I don't know if they fixed it, and maybe someone else can confirm, but I believe Andre Dawson DID NOT count for the April Cards mission in stage 3. I believe the Flashback Lightening player started counting after the Month of April.

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in Not earning player XP:

@Hankee22_XBL said in Not earning player XP:

Correct. And I don't know if they fixed it, and maybe someone else can confirm, but I believe Andre Dawson DID NOT count for the April Cards mission in stage 3. I believe the Flashback Lightening player started counting after the Month of April.

Got it. I appreciate all of the input on this! Definitely helpful.