New Update Reset Jukebox

SDS

Title says all. I downloaded the new update and started the game this morning, and the songs in the jukebox were playing again. They haven’t been playing since I turned them off in April.

Just an observation.

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in New Update Reset Jukebox:

Title says all. I downloaded the new update and started the game this morning, and the songs in the jukebox were playing again. They haven’t been playing since I turned them off in April.

Just an observation.

It’s called the Fonzarelli or The Fonz patch. It’s hidden but it’s in the patch notes. Ayyyyy

SDS

The last Show that had more than one song I liked was 2010. I just listen to Spotify while playing

SDS

Yeah, the first thing I had to do was turn them all off again. It didn't take long because the first song that came on was awful. Just not for this old man.

SDS

@mycosynth-valde-_mlbts said in New Update Reset Jukebox:

The last Show that had more than one song I liked was 2010. I just listen to Spotify while playing

I think I'm in the same boat!
The year they had 'It's nice to know you work alone' by Silversun Pickups was maybe the last good soundtrack.
After that I put my own stuff on, bit we can't do that now.

EDIT: Just booted up and mine was on

A song from 'Band Of Horses,' played. The had a cool song on the NHL 2K7 soundtrack back then.

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in New Update Reset Jukebox:

@mycosynth-valde-_mlbts said in New Update Reset Jukebox:

I think I'm in the same boat!
The year they had 'It's nice to know you work alone' by Silversun Pickups was maybe the last good soundtrack.
After that I put my own stuff on, bit we can't do that now.

EDIT: Just booted up and mine was on

A song from 'Band Of Horses,' played. The had a cool song on the NHL 2K7 soundtrack back then.

Band of Horses was one of the bands!

SDS

I noticed that too, I got happy bc I thought they added new song but I just saw they just turned them on..