Holiday weekend

SDS

** This community needs a good old bbq to come together. I currently have 2 briskets and 3 pork shoulders on the smoker. Whole chickens go on later. I don’t do sides so bring your own side. My side is pork on brisket. I have beer but the bourbon is mine…hands off. Feel like we could all use some food and drink along with a civil discourse. A nice reset on this weekend of honor. Thank you to all the veterans!!! You are the best.

SDS

Sorry about the format. No idea why it did that. My bad.

SDS

This holiday is to remember those fallen, not those who served.
The latter is in November.

SDS

@irish4amendment2-_mlbts said in Holiday weekend:

** This community needs a good old bbq to come together. I currently have 2 briskets and 3 pork shoulders on the smoker. Whole chickens go on later. I don’t do sides so bring your own side. My side is pork on brisket. I have beer but the bourbon is mine…hands off. Feel like we could all use some food and drink along with a civil discourse. A nice reset on this weekend of honor. Thank you to all the veterans!!! You are the best.

Appreciate the invite, but i would prolly thump some skulls of some of these smart @sses if i ever saw them in RL. Especially with beer on ice waiting for me after exercise!!! 👍