Starting Pitcher Stamina after opponent Rage QUIT

SDS

Pitched first inning with 99 randy and he clapped my opponents’ cheeks so bad he quit.

Next game, he still had 100% green energy bar.

Last year they’d go down to half if you started w a pitcher. Did they change this, or is it another stamina bug???

SDS

@bjd10048842_psn said in Starting Pitcher Stamina after opponent Rage QUIT:

Pitched first inning with 99 randy and he clapped my opponents’ cheeks so bad he quit.

Next game, he still had 100% green energy bar.

Last year they’d go down to half if you started w a pitcher. Did they change this, or is it another stamina bug???

Must have changed it last patch, b/c prior to patch stamina showed up as used like you said. Or u got a rare bug. Haven't played online since last patch.

SDS

I hope it changed - unfortunately that happened to me a few times but not all the time most times they end up depleted.

SDS

Like the Biblical Samson, Randy’s strength/stamina came from his long hair…which is why he was so uncomfortable when he had to meet the Yankee’s personal grooming requirements.

SDS

He's so hard to hit. If Chris sale and Jake diekman had a baby lol. I haven't used him yet, I have him, but don't want to start RS until next season.

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Starting Pitcher Stamina after opponent Rage QUIT:

He's so hard to hit. If Chris sale and Jake diekman had a baby lol. I haven't used him yet, I have him, but don't want to start RS until next season.

Why are you waiting? Strange.

I used him in the next game. Clapped opponent’s cheeks again and he quit in the 2nd. Stamina went down to about 20% capacity.

🤷♂

SDS

@bjd10048842_psn said in Starting Pitcher Stamina after opponent Rage QUIT:

@go4stros25_psn said in Starting Pitcher Stamina after opponent Rage QUIT:

Why are you waiting? Strange.

I used him in the next game. Clapped opponent’s cheeks again and he quit in the 2nd. Stamina went down to about 20% capacity.

🤷♂

Just not thrilled about any if the reward cards, also I'm behind on br.