LS Trout

SDS

Before the recent flagrant market manipulation; he was around 311K - 333K.

Now he is around 400K.

I'm assuming he hasn't settled from that manipulation and probably won't until they either add 90+ LS Diamond packs to the Program path or we get a Flash Sale that includes LS Diamonds.

Can't wait to see where he lands if we get a stub sale before either of those happen.

SDS

Given his bump to 97, plus parallel and getting IE for months to come, he’s the best position player in the game unless you have a CAP

SDS

@doobiebross66-72 said in LS Trout:

Given his bump to 97, plus parallel and getting IE for months to come, he’s the best position player in the game unless you have a CAP

Didn't notice the bump to 97. What was he before? Makes sense.

SDS

@mrxbaseballx2k22_psn said in LS Trout:

Before the recent flagrant market manipulation; he was around 311K - 333K.

Now he is around 400K.

I'm assuming he hasn't settled from that manipulation and probably won't until they either add 90+ LS Diamond packs to the Program path or we get a Flash Sale that includes LS Diamonds.

Can't wait to see where he lands if we get a stub sale before either of those happen.

He was at 307k last Friday morning. I was going to pull the trigger but thought he might get down to 285k during the Flash Sales. I was wrong as always

Acuna was 168k. Vlad was 154k. Ohtani was 137 and DeGrom was 125k. I wrote them all down and now look at their prices. It was an undercover market hike

SDS

@mrxbaseballx2k22_psn said in LS Trout:

@doobiebross66-72 said in LS Trout:

Didn't notice the bump to 97. What was he before? Makes sense.

Can’t remember the exact boosts but I believe his vs lefty stats got boosted, and a speed bump as well

SDS

I could be remembering wrong but wasn't he around 500k at this point last year?

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in LS Trout:

They were throwing stubs at you last year. Remember that?

SDS

@ccarr77_psn said in LS Trout:

Yep I do, and?

SDS

Yep I do, and?

More free stubs equates to higher gatekeeper prices. Been that way since DD launched.

SDS

Yep I do, and?

You said he was 500k last year as to say be lucky he's only 400k this year. It's a lot harder to earn stubs this year, so it's really not the same. Everybody had millions upon millions of stubs last year.

I think Trout and them are too high. Would've thought they'd be cheaper with more people ripping packs and putting them in circulation

SDS

@hoboadam_psn said in LS Trout:

Yep I do, and?

More free stubs equates to higher gatekeeper prices. Been that way since DD launched.

Oh I know, I was just being flippant since he clearly thinks the lower stubs this year and rising prices is a sign of SDS manipulating us into buying stubs.