Mini seasons new boss?

SDS

Does anyone know if we'll get a new mini seasons boss?

Or was it a one time thing getting Longoria?

SDS

@notsure_2505_ said in Mini seasons new boss?:

Does anyone know if we'll get a new mini seasons boss?

Or was it a one time thing getting Longoria?

It’s a whole new mode so only speculation on our part with no previous experience. I’d say it’s likely they introduce a new reward card along with new missions. Hopefully no adjustments to stub rewards and pack totals earned.

SDS

I noticed last night that they added a day.
all missions now say may 3rd at noon pt,

SDS

Yeah, I saw that to. I think if they want people to play the mode consistenly, they should add new missions and a new player reward every month or 2.

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in Mini seasons new boss?:

Yeah, I saw that to. I think if they want people to play the mode consistenly, they should add new missions and a new player reward every month or 2.

I was originally considering it was updating in line with RS schedule….unaware they pushed mini season another day….which seems odd as they’ve never done something like that before

SDS

I'm curious to see what they are gonna do regarding the people that couldn't finish the first season. It is definitely a fun mode and have enjoyed the different teams rather than the same old live series conquest teams. Unfortunately I have restarted a few times and gotten the error message every time I reach the championship so I'm hoping they get it fixed. I'm willing to give it another shot

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in Mini seasons new boss?:

Unfortunately I have restarted a few times and gotten the error message every time I reach the championship so I'm hoping they get it fixed. I'm willing to give it another shot

I've restarted for the 3rd time. I don't know if it's the culprit, but the stupid Pinheads are in first place in the other division, with a 10-15 record. In my other 2 failed runs, I ran into the Pinheads in the finals and couldn't advance.

SDS

I love this mode. I’ve been through it 9 times and have scored a lot of valure in stubs/cards.

Considering that the last 2 introductions were MTO (snooze fest) and Showdown (fun in small doses but overdone as a substitute for playing with our own teams), this mode is a total win for grinders once the unhandled server errors get sorted out.