I Don't Mind Missing My Spots But...

SDS

Well timed curves and sliders should not be rolling down the middle when located and thrown with good timing

SDS

@jake98833_psn said in I Don't Mind Missing My Spots But...:

Well timed curves and sliders should not be rolling down the middle when located and thrown with good timing

Agreed. They made analog worse to force their pinpoint which feels wonky to use but you can mess it up bad and still be more accurate than a perfect analog pitch

SDS

@wildthingwilly_psn said in I Don't Mind Missing My Spots But...:

Agreed. They made analog worse to force their pinpoint which feels wonky to use but you can mess it up bad and still be more accurate than a perfect analog pitch

I have used analog since 11 and have limited dexterity in my right hand/fingers so pinpoint is something I can't use very well the other methods were fine until SDS got patch happy

SDS

@wildthingwilly_psn said in I Don't Mind Missing My Spots But...:

Sorry but this is inaccurate. If you mess up pinpoint you are throwing a meatball or wild pitch. Even if your input is yellow for a portion you are looking at a likely meatball.