Hitting early

SDS

I play on a 1ms monitor on PS5 with the 120 fps option enabled and i cannot for the life me swing anything but early. 99% of my swings are early and the other 1% are whiffs. There is no grey area either, its either very early, early, or EXTREMELY late. I never had this issue on any other Show games and it seems local to this game.

Any idea on fixes other than waiting for a patch? This is ridiculously broken.

SDS

Just a side note, I have played about 200 innings total now, havent hit one single good or perfect timing. Tried numerous batters, ive tried shutting off 120 fps, I have tried different modes. Im at a complete loss on what i can do.

SDS

What I've noticed is the timing window depends greatly on your connection. If you have a really good connection to your competitor, you tend to be early more often than not. This is simply because you have increased number of frames 2 affect your swing timing and you recognize pitches sooner. If you have a crappy connection then less frames dictate your response

SDS

@jayp_1984_psn said in Hitting early:

I play on a 1ms monitor on PS5 with the 120 fps option enabled and i cannot for the life me swing anything but early. 99% of my swings are early and the other 1% are whiffs. There is no grey area either, its either very early, early, or EXTREMELY late. I never had this issue on any other Show games and it seems local to this game.

Any idea on fixes other than waiting for a patch? This is ridiculously broken.

Which game mode(s)? Also online or offline?

SDS

On my monitor you can change from 1mm to oli think 4 idk of yours can do that but make it like 3mm might help the timing