Server errors currently?

SDS

Played hours signed off to go back on nope

SDS

Just lost an event game and loaded back to an unhandled server error and friendly quit message.

SDS

This sucks. Been playing all day long without issue

SDS

I can’t even sell cards on the market because of it saying “Failed to submit”

SDS

down for me

SDS

Looks like I just lost credit for a conquest game I just played. Figures. 7-0 with a lot of pxp.

SDS

Watched people play via Twitch all day, just to get home and fire up the game to constant server errors…same BS every [censored] year

SDS

I keep getting the unhandled exception...over and over and over🤬

SDS

It's been so good all day, that after dinner log ins from the west coast was to much

SDS

Well it only took five days for it to crash.

SDS

@dandesix_psn said in Server errors currently?:

Watched people play via Twitch all day, just to get home and fire up the game to constant server errors…same BS every [censored] year

Last year I worked nights so I got home at 6am central time and I kid you not everyday for like a month they did server maintenance at that exact time. The fury was real

SDS

Fantastic. I just got on for the first time today literally one minute ago and it’s down.

SDS

@mubby_33_psn said in Server errors currently?:

Well it only took five days for it to crash.

Well day one of the official launch actually.

SDS

SDS

If I play RttS or MtO, will it save my progress and credit me with that XP once the servers are back up? Or is it pointless to do anything right now?

SDS

@solidsnake222_mlbts said in Server errors currently?:

Fantastic. I just got on for the first time today literally one minute ago and it’s down.

I'm guessing more than just a couple of you just logged on for the first time today just now lol

SDS

It’s getting annoying when you keep pre ordering the game and for it to have issues like this year after year…

SDS

I just got Acuna from the N.L. East random pack. With that, I'll stay off until after 1am E.S.T. when traffic slows down. Happy trails, gentlemen.

SDS

Just got home from work and its been down for me

SDS

@schnauzerface said in Server errors currently?:

If I play RttS or MtO, will it save me progress and credit me with that XP once the servers are back up? Or is it pointless to do anything right now?

I wouldn’t risk MTO as it might give an error and it might not give you credit at the next gate.