Pre order stuff issue

SDS

Is anything being done about people not receiving their stuff? Are you guys aware of the issue?

SDS

After you accept the terms and conditions, quit the game and then go back in. They should show up then.

SDS

That does not work. Just because it worked for you doesnt mean that its working for everyone else. Look at the forums and see all of the issues..

SDS

@blind_bleeder said in Pre order stuff issue:

After you accept the terms and conditions, quit the game and then go back in. They should show up then.

It does not work stop already

SDS

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in Pre order stuff issue:

@blind_bleeder said in Pre order stuff issue:

It does not work stop already

Thank you

SDS

I did a play now with live rosters. It had me agree to the terms. Then I backed out of the game and restarted the show, and all my preorder items showed up and I could download updated rosters.

SDS

@beastmode28cm_psn said in Pre order stuff issue:

I did a play now with live rosters. It had me agree to the terms. Then I backed out of the game and restarted the show, and all my preorder items showed up and I could download updated rosters.

Its not working!

SDS

I finally got mine by hitting X on one of the stub options then backing out of that

SDS

@goodmox_psn said in Pre order stuff issue:

I finally got mine by hitting X on one of the stub options then backing out of that

Yeah, I've tried that. It's worked for a few people. Not me.....