Mini Seasons Bug?

SDS

Played one mini seasons game to complete the Starter Program mission. Won it. Game history also says I won it. Mini seasons screen says I'm 0-1 and the game is recorded there as a loss, which means I'm in deep for making the mini seasons playoffs (if my wins go for losses).

Not as big a deal as losing stubs or whatnot, but still.

SDS

Same for me

SDS

Yes same here! I won 3-2 and it gave me the loss!

SDS

Same for me, won 4-0, got a L in the standings

SDS

got a loss for my second win too!! super!!

SDS

Guess I am holding off to start this.

Is there a way to abandon a bad run and restart?

SDS

Did any of you put in a Support Ticket?

SDS

Yep. Had to restart my game though because after the screen froze up and then gave me the loss. Lovely to have a game breaking glitch already in a new mode

SDS

yep, same here

SDS

None of my stats counted either

SDS

Is the Babe Ruth program win a season game or just play one? I played one and I won and I'm positive I got the progress for the Ruth program but if that was just to play and not win I didn't even look at the standings so I have no idea.

SDS

@jkooch66_xbl said in Mini Seasons Bug?:

Is the Babe Ruth program win a season game or just play one? I played one and I won and I'm positive I got the progress for the Ruth program but if that was just to play and not win I didn't even look at the standings so I have no idea.

I got credit for the mission in the Bambino starter program (which is play a game in mini-seasons, not win a game) but I did win it and took an L inside the mini-seasons screen.

@dj-sparky-2k22_mlbts said in Mini Seasons Bug?:

Did any of you put in a Support Ticket?

I have gone through the PS Network Support flows and I don't see anywhere appropriate to report an issue like this. It's not a connectivity issue or covered by their troubleshooting FAQs.
The report button in the game history screen in-game also doesn't really cover this issue. I guess I'm hoping SDS might notice the thread here if it's affecting a bunch of folks.

If anyone can think of a better way to report this issue...?

Further info -- the game history has the record of me winning against a specific PS user (mini-seasons uses other DD squads for the opponent teams), where inside the mini-seasons screen the 'loss' was noted against the generic team from the mode.

Same game, though -- an actual win was recorded as a loss inside the mode.

SDS

mine wont even start my first game it just does nothing when you try to get it going all you can do is back out

SDS

For info, I decided to report as 'Other' in the Game Summary screen. I was asked to email theshow@playstation.sony.com with the report ID they gave me. I was hesitant to report that way after experience last year where the report email I was given in-game actually stopped working for several weeks. Fingers crossed -- I find wins hard enough to come by sometimes without having them taken away!

SDS

@cbpm72_psn said in Mini Seasons Bug?:

@jkooch66_xbl said in Mini Seasons Bug?:

I got credit for the mission in the Bambino starter program (which is play a game in mini-seasons, not win a game) but I did win it and took an L inside the mini-seasons screen.

[censored]. I know I got program credit but I probably got a loss like everyone else. I'll check soon.

SDS

@cbpm72_psn said in Mini Seasons Bug?:

For info, I decided to report as 'Other' in the Game Summary screen. I was asked to email theshow@playstation.sony.com with the report ID they gave me. I was hesitant to report that way after experience last year where the report email I was given in-game actually stopped working for several weeks. Fingers crossed -- I find wins hard enough to come by sometimes without having them taken away!

Why are you reporting to Sony... report to SDS silly goose.

SDS

Just played a mini season game and won and the win counted so it appears to be fix

SDS

it's not fixed, some wins are counted as wins, and some are counted as losses.

SDS

its definitely not fixed. I played 4 games last night, all 4 wins.... and got L....W.....W.....L.... my first game today.... and I won.... i got ANOTHER L... so I am offically 5-0.. but shows I am 2-3

SDS

not fixed just got an L. Did anyone discover the mystery mission tho?