SDS

99 MVP Awards Frank Thomas AL
99 Milestone Clemente 3000 Hits NL
99 SIG Randy Johnson All LS players

SDS

UNIT is a Mariner, not a DBack?

L

SDS

Also 105H/9, No Sinker or Cutter. I don't like him as the whole collection reward.

SDS

@mlbts_mlbts said in LS Collection Rewards:

Also 105H/9, No Sinker or Cutter. I don't like him as the whole collection reward.

I don't either tbh but I do welcome OP pitcher cards being harder to obtain than they have been in the past.

SDS

@aaronjw76_mlbts said in LS Collection Rewards:

I don't either tbh but I do welcome OP pitcher cards being harder to obtain than they have been in the past.

Would have been fine if the card was endgame. Not worth spending a ton of money to complete collections with a pitcher being the reward. 99 Clemente is better.

SDS

These are "ok", but I'm not going to rush through the LS collection this year. Ortiz and Chipper we're much bigger draws for me last year.

I love Frank, but I always struggle to hit with him. If Clemente turns out to be a replacement for Ty Cobb, I'll change my mind...

SDS

@aaronjw76_mlbts said in LS Collection Rewards:

Would have been fine if the card was endgame. Not worth spending a ton of money to complete collections with a pitcher being the reward. 99 Clemente is better.

I don't spend any money to complete it and I will still get it done fairly quickly I'm sure.

SDS

Slider + slurve with 10mph differential; add in splitter….great off-speed mix. Little gameplay vid they had of him already giving me a headache.

I guessed incorrectly on every pitch. But, I’m also an idiot so……

SDS

Personally I'm hoping Randy's 99 only having 105 h/9 is a sign they are gonna dial back all the 120+ h/9 starting pitchers this year