How can you transfer your Diamond Dynasty team between 20 and 21?

SDS

I built a DD team on the show 20, then bought 21 and tried to transfer my team. I logged in, went to diamond dynasty, and it brought me right to the create new team page. How can I transfer my DD team between games? I emailed SDS and they just gave me the link to their website and said maybe it's on here so if someone could help me that would be great. Also: my account is already linked so I really have no idea

SDS

You can’t transfer team. Your account info would still be connected, but everyone starts at the same point day 1.

SDS

lol rinse and repeat year after year for shiny fake new cards

SDS

ok thanks

SDS

Only your team name continues with team colors if you choose to keep both the same. I've had the same DD team name since 2016

SDS

@hustlinowl_psn said in How can you transfer your Diamond Dynasty team between 20 and 21?:

lol rinse and repeat year after year for shiny fake new cards

I prefer it that way, obviously it's done on a business end because $, but like right now, my team is as good as it can get, why would I want to continue the team for multiple years? I can enjoy playing with it right now, but it reaches a point where it's like, well why am I playing? I enjoy having goals, to grind for things.

It would also make it very unfriendly to new players that play DD for the first time, if I can bring my team over, what incentive do they have to play? A bunch of Silvers and bronzes vs 99's would drive them away faster then something fast.