Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win

SDS

You need to do something about this problem it makes playing on the internet not fun

SDS

I fire up the game and get disconnected at the home screen. I don't think it's your opponents at this point.

SDS

I think it's a you problem.

SDS

@evylshaun_psn said in Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win:

I think it's a you problem.

You know better than that. I can't even enter the Miguel Cabrera player program without having to close the app.

SDS

I've gone thru 3 game discs since May. First one the game froze after I hit a bomb with Grandal in the topps now, never unfroze and when I restarted the game got corrupted data error then the game would never install again. Second one was kinda the same except it would reinstall only to freeze if I tried any mode. Smartly I paid the extra $3 for gamestop's insurance after the first episode so the 3rd disc didnt cost me much

SDS

@ustoopid2_mlbts said in Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win:

I've gone thru 3 game discs since May. First one the game froze after I hit a bomb with Grandal in the topps now, never unfroze and when I restarted the game got corrupted data error then the game would never install again. Second one was kinda the same except it would reinstall only to freeze if I tried any mode. Smartly I paid the extra $3 for gamestop's insurance after the first episode so the 3rd disc didnt cost me much

Were you chewing on the disc? I have a hard time believing you had an issue with the disc twice unless you were using it as a Frisbee or something.

SDS

You mean like this loser and facing his alt accounts in online rated even
https://mlb21.theshow.com/universal_profiles/THE_SHOW-21_BEST

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win:

@ustoopid2_mlbts said in Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win:

Were you chewing on the disc? I have a hard time believing you had an issue with the disc twice unless you were using it as a Frisbee or something.

Did I say in the post that I chewed on them? Do you jwant me to post pics of the [censored] receipts so I can make you look like a huge jackass. Believe what you want, what am I gaining by making this up?

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Other player disconnecting from internet so he can win:

Did I say in the post that I chewed on them? Do you jwant me to post pics of the [censored] receipts so I can make you look like a huge jackass. Believe what you want, what am I gaining by making this up?

Did I say in my post that I doubted you bought it twice? No, so what is the point of posting your receipts?

I've been using disc based media for over 20 years, and I have never once had an issue where one randomly stopped working. You had two issues with the same game within the same year?

What I doubt is that the issue you were having was due to the disc itself. It is far more likely a console disc drive or hard drive issue unless you are really abusing the game disc by using it as a coaster or something. Of course, you did buy the game from Gamestop so maybe the previous owner ran over it with their car or let their cat use it as a scratching post.

SDS

Did I say in my post that I doubted you bought it twice? No, so what is the point of posting your receipts?

I've been using disc based media for over 20 years, and I have never once had an issue where one randomly stopped working. You had two issues with the same game within the same year?

What I doubt is that the issue you were having was due to the disc itself. It is far more likely a console disc drive or hard drive issue unless you are really abusing the game disc by using it as a coaster or something. Of course, you did buy the game from Gamestop so maybe the previous owner ran over it with their car or let their cat use it as a scratching post.

The first copy I bought was a pre-owned since Gamestop had a deal that if you bought 1 new game over $30 you got a pre owned 50% off but the disc had zero scratches at anytime in its existence. The 2nd I bought new and no i didnt abuse it I am a 37 year old man who knows how hard it is to make a buck so I take care of my things. Other than that I dont know what else I can say other than it did happen and I take care of my things. My kids even know that if they pulled the disc out it better go in the case or they wont touch the system.

SDS

You know buying it digitally would alleviate that disc problem if it consistently does that. My disc drive broke…. So I have to buy digital lol